Xenophile

Clever shirt idea!

I’ll admit the post-filter “alien interspecies snuffleupagus” sounded pretty intriguing…

If a face-hugger hugged me, my baby would pop out of an alien’s chest. Yeah.

I suppose. It’s not a swear word though, and appears regularly on network TV and newspapers. I didn’t think it was really rated “PG-13.”

I’ll try to keep my posts G-rated now to err on the safe side. That Facehugger in the movie gives the poor astronaut a really long and uncomfortable looking hug!

Oh man I have to buy this, even though it’s a little disturbing to me that the first thing I thought when I saw it was “hm… when you put it that way, do facehuggers count as an std?”

insta-buy

I don’t know what that is. I don’t want to know what that is.

If anyone’s looking for me, I’ll be in the corner, clutching my dogs and a can of bug spray, rocking back and forth, back and forth…

Holy crap! I don’t think I could wear this without being a little squeamish!

Im pretty sure I want to buy this and wear it to a preschool. Yes…yes…goooood, gooooood.

It’s creepy, but I want it! Like seriously creepy. Heebie-Jeebie creepy. Skin crawling creepy. I feel icky just thinking about it creepy! But I’m still going to buy it :wink:

Awesome shirt.

Yup, pretty sure this shirt is a woman repeller…so if that’s what you’re going for…its perfect!

Found the same design http://droidloot.deco-shirts.com/designs/design?d=273679708

maybe they have different brand of shirt blanks to fit you better?

You don’t care if I ever sleep again, do you, Woot? shudder

FYI to people that’s the Woot shirt artist’s website. Though does that availability make them less “exclusive” and “original” like Woot says all their shirts are? I know other shirt sites are not allowed but not sure if there’s precedent for the artist’s site.

I believe the design is up on his site in error. I have contacted him to correct the situation.

EDITED:
I think that this would be great to wear for the Prometheus movie opening.

Or is that a bit of a spoiler?

By the position of the facehugger on the shirt. That’s more like motorboatin’ than hugging.

Getting one for my SO. Or this might be a bowling ball. Or maybe the fact that it could be for either of us speaks to how well-suited we are for one another. :smiley:

I like this shirt but I didn’t click “I want one”. Not sure why

As long as we get the rearview of the hug, that’s all that matters to me. I really don’t want to see the front.

Now if we could just get a shirt that says “Free Slug Hat”.

The only hugs a wearer of this shirt should give are face hugs.