XIT Car Bluetooth Receiver

This unit WILL NOT play while charging. Battery life is meh…

So the “up to 8 hours of music reception or use continuous with USB power.” claim is BS?

From the vendor: We tested this item and if you plug usb cable that came with it to charge into any USB wall charger it will charge and play at the same time.
If you plug into usb port in a computer to charge and use at same time it will not work I guess USB port not strong enough.

I suppose this means I just need a really really long extension cord so that, when I drive to work, I can keep it continuously plugged in.

I cannot get mine to power on. I’ve charged it for several hours. I read something about a red AND a blue led indicator light. Mine only goes red and only while it’s plugged into the charger. I’ve tried holding down the button while it’s charging to pair, nothing just a solid red led and my phone sees no devices available.

I’m sorry for the problems. You have a warranty with XIT. They may be able to help you trouble shoot the problem.

If that doesn’t work, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.