Xlogic VD628 Camera Tripod

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Xlogic VD628 Camera Tripod
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Xlogic VD628 Camera Tripod

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - goes great with Bacon Salt!

Xlogic VD628 Camera Tripod [New] - $7.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Xlogic VD628 Camera Tripod

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Not AGAIN!

cool for 8 bucks

I sign up with woot tonight, after regretfully thinking back on all the great deals I have seen in the past, and this is what I get? Ice cream makers, toy cars, and now a tripod? Woe is me.

I’m feeling you right now. Everything that I would have bought sold when I was at work.

Since this wootoff sucks, change of subject… how many of you use dealextreme?

I signed up tryin to get the mouse but it was sold out by the time i tried buying it =(

Okay I give up, no Beaker of Coolness can keep me up anymore, my body is just shutting down on me.

on the plus side - avatar/username COMBO

What is the hook on the bottom for?

I bought one. Needed a Tripod and this is a good price. This same one is going for around $25-$30 on the internet.

It has good reviews too.

Good deal on a ice cream maker;

Buy 3

We can put all the USB drives in and make a tasty data freeze.

to put a weight so that the tripod wont move

The comment disappeared, but the hook on the bottom is for when you have a heavy camera on the tripod so you can hookup something to the bottom that weighs a lot to counter-balance the tripod so it doesn’t tip over.

I was wondering the same thing…maybe to hang your camera bag, or for some added weight for more stability? Or your hat.

Maybe you can put a weight on it to keep it from moving or tipping over on an unsteady surface.