Xlogic VD628 Camera Tripod

I do… Stuff takes forever to get from china though. Have been hitting meritline’s specials lately though.(cheap crap from china)

if there is nothing to take pictures of you can fish with it

For sure… your purchase comes in on the slow boat from China. But for most things it’s hard to beat the prices.

Pointless I know…and I am tired, but I just noticed that my 8gb flash drive is a Black Dane-Elec, though with a cap!! Spooky.
'night all.

they had this last night. They had the fan last night. this is boring. Boring.

It’s for your neck, once you’ve realized that it isn’t very steady and you’re out $13.

Ugh! Fears about aliens and ghosts are keeping me up…

I got a better deal through Amazon on this through Buy.com’s seller account. And it’s free shipping!

1510mm = 59" & change.

Wonder why they posted in mm, the manufacturer had if that way and they were lazy, or they’re purposely trying to be difficult

The old ladies alarm will be going off soon and I will have to tell her to F- off. I dunno whats worse, that I stayed up all nite, or that I have no good deals to show for it(let alone a Bag O Cannabis)

Wow…I just found the time that mtv actually plays music. Once I found out they play crap like Jennifer Lopez I quickly changed it.

I still have my woot! usb lights from a couple wootoffs ago. If I had them with me I’d turn them on and pull an all nighter to wait for some more good stuff.

I’m in for one.

I don’t know if its delirium setting in or not, but I lol’d.

buy three, these are special edition with the hook

Anyone know if this will work for DSLR cameras?

Is this still available?

Anybody see this ship yet?

Nope.I’ve been checking my mail everyday hoping for it-- and thinking its just the slooow shipping method used now, but sadly I now see it hasn’t even shipped within the 5 business day timeframe :frowning: It wasn’t even one of the Woots that sold a ton…

I received mine today (09-02-10),

unfortunately it’s incomplete. It’s missing the plastic trapezoidal piece that allows a camera to be mounted to the tripod. So I guess it’s time to send it back :-(.

jeff