Xonix 128MB MP3 USB Watch

Welcome to the Xonix MP3 USB Watch topic page on Tuesday, January 4, 2005 Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Xonix MP3 USB Watch here…

:smiley:

:smiley:

Two Hours of Music on Your Wrist
$49.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Everybody loves Christmas leftovers, those tidbits of turkey and casserole waiting faithfully in the fridge. Nothing’s better for an afternoon breakfast or a midnight binge. But if you had hundreds of pounds of leftovers, and they were wasting valuable warehouse space, and it seemed like you were shackled to the accursed things for all eternity, you’d be begging strangers to take them off your hands.

And that’s where the Xonix 128MB MP3 USB Watch comes in. This chronically overstocked white elephant – er, that is, this beloved Woot! favorite is back for another go-round, at a lower price than ever. Sure, maybe an MP3-playing watch seemed indulgent at $69.99. But how about now, at an unbelievably low $49.99? Even the stingiest skinflints among you will soon be rocking out Dick Tracy-style, this ruggedly handsome timepiece swinging jauntily from your wrist and 3D stereo beats thumping in your ears. Can any woman resist a Xonix man?

Of course, this watch does more than just crank out the boss tuneage. You can record voice memos. You can use it to reflect light right into the eyes of an irritating classmate or coworker. You can download and store data files via the same USB connection that lets you grab your tunes. Write a novel that takes place entirely in the pores of your wrist, and then carry it around on your wrist! The possibilities are endless – our supply only slightly less so. Are you going to make us beg?

Features:
MP3 player
Digital Voice recorder/microphone
128MB USB flash memory – stores up to 4 hours of music
Sequence/repeat/random play options
LED Light Indicator
Pop/rock/jazz/classic music digital audio effects
3D Stereo Sound
Delete track function
Rechargeable long life battery
Power saving mode
Low battery indicator
Auto Power Off
Condition: New

Specifications:
Playable formats – MP3/WMA/ADPCM
USB 1.1 interface
Frequency range – 20Hz ~ 20KHz
Battery charge time – 2 hours
Listening time per battery charge – approx. 9 hours
Music play time – 4 hours (WMA); 2 hours (MP3)
Voice recording time – 9 hours
S/N Ratio – 90dB
Sampling frequency of voice recording – 8KHz
Compression level – 32Kbps ~ 320Kbps
Operating temperature – -20°C to +70°C

System Requirements:
Windows 98/2000/XP/SE
Mac OS X/0S 9
Available USB port
64MB RAM or more
20MB or more hard disk space
Pentium 166 MHz MMX or faster

Includes:
MP3 watch
Stereo earphones
USB extension cable
USB Connection/Circuit Charger
User manual and warranty card
CD with driver and utilities

Two Hours of Music on Your Wrist
$49.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Everybody loves Christmas leftovers, those tidbits of turkey and casserole waiting faithfully in the fridge. Nothing’s better for an afternoon breakfast or a midnight binge. But if you had hundreds of pounds of leftovers, and they were wasting valuable warehouse space, and it seemed like you were shackled to the accursed things for all eternity, you’d be begging strangers to take them off your hands.

And that’s where the Xonix 128MB MP3 USB Watch comes in. This chronically overstocked white elephant – er, that is, this beloved Woot! favorite is back for another go-round, at a lower price than ever. Sure, maybe an MP3-playing watch seemed indulgent at $69.99. But how about now, at an unbelievably low $49.99? Even the stingiest skinflints among you will soon be rocking out Dick Tracy-style, this ruggedly handsome timepiece swinging jauntily from your wrist and 3D stereo beats thumping in your ears. Can any woman resist a Xonix man?

Of course, this watch does more than just crank out the boss tuneage. You can record voice memos. You can use it to reflect light right into the eyes of an irritating classmate or coworker. You can download and store data files via the same USB connection that lets you grab your tunes. Write a novel that takes place entirely in the pores of your wrist, and then carry it around on your wrist! The possibilities are endless – our supply only slightly less so. Are you going to make us beg?

Features: MP3 player

Digital Voice recorder/microphone

128MB USB flash memory – stores up to 4 hours of music

Sequence/repeat/random play options

LED Light Indicator

Pop/rock/jazz/classic music digital audio effects

3D Stereo Sound

Delete track function

Rechargeable long life battery

Power saving mode

Low battery indicator

Auto Power Off

Condition: New

Specifications:

Playable formats – MP3/WMA/ADPCM

USB 1.1 interface

Frequency range – 20Hz ~ 20KHz

Battery charge time – 2 hours

Listening time per battery charge – approx. 9 hours

Music play time – 4 hours (WMA); 2 hours (MP3)

Voice recording time – 9 hours

S/N Ratio – 90dB

Sampling frequency of voice recording – 8KHz

Compression level – 32Kbps ~ 320Kbps

Operating temperature – -20°C to +70°C

System Requirements:

Windows 98/2000/XP/SE

Mac OS X/0S 9

Available USB port

64MB RAM or more

20MB or more hard disk space

Pentium 166 MHz MMX or faster

Includes:

MP3 watch

Stereo earphones

USB extension cable

USB Connection/Circuit Charger

User manual and warranty card

CD with driver and utilities

ISUFT??!

1st time posting
1st time 1st page
1st time realizing nobody cares
1st time thinking I need to get a life
21st time thinking, “I stayed up late for this???”

dang.

looks fun but too rich for my blood

I do not endorse fennypan78 aka captain wootac (captain!!!..In the Navy, la la la la la la…) or his piracy of my hat!
Good Night!
“The Grand Wootarian”

mhvjh

[size=24:e8bea84cc0]MORE DECENT WOOTS IN THE BOX[/size:e8bea84cc0]

page one, time to go to sleep.

:idea:, how about a bag of, oh maybe, CRAP…please :lol:

My first FIRST PAGE!

Yaahooo! :smiley:

God, I really don’t have a life, do I.

sigh

what a sucky woot

SO many cool mp3 players … why did i ever buy a 128mb rio :frowning: :frowning: