Xonix 256MB MP3 USB Watch

no point listening to music on this thing. i’m sure the battery will be out fast and then u wont have a watch anymore

yea… what he said !!

Oh well, let me wait for another woot then… :lol:

[size=24:3f13404694]Bring back the DVD player and the Dell speakers please![/size:3f13404694]

Well I bought the 128 the other day so im in for 2 of the 256 Everyone wanted one that i saw. So ill sell mine for 100 hehe

Come on Surround Sound…

i bought 3 everyone else buy 3 to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But a 256 meg drive thing… that’s useful… but is it worth $99?

I have a theory… WOOT! puts up the random items that will take awhile to get rid of so they can count all the $$$ they have milked us for and then once caught up they put up a couple of items that go quick til they need to re-count

What would you possibly need with three of these? You only got two arms i hope???

oh so tempted. can anyone who already has this watch speak to its quality ,ease of use ect

Actually, the watch and the MP3 player run on seperate batteries. So you’d still get a functional watch…that would also work as a flash drive. Wouldn’t that be slick?

sell them on ebay for $125 or i know some people who want to buy them.

sell them on ebay for $125 or i know some people who want to buy them.[/quote] Fair enough!!! Guess 3 is nullified!

I don’t know… something about a USB connector hanging off your watch… GEEK!!! :shock:

I guess I’m tempted to buy one just to make a profit… but i mean… its too much work :roll:

[quote user=“byclue”]I don’t know… something about a USB connector hanging off your watch… GEEK!!! :shock:[/quote]Surely it comes off ??? U THINK ??? :idea:

It doesn’t just hang off, iit sorta looks like this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/mp3/6c17/

It definitely comes off! That’d be ridiculous… and plus, if it didn’t, my cat would never stop attacking that swinging cord… lol.

[quote user=“sasvagekabbage”]Have a feeling this will be here for a while. :?[/quote]Yeah, this may be the weekend woot… :cry:

It definitely comes off! That’d be ridiculous… and plus, if it didn’t, my cat would never stop attacking that swinging cord… lol.[/quote]

cute :lol: