Xonix MP3 watch- Ideas to reset if frozen?

To any out there that are much more technoligically advanced than I…My Xonix watch began working just fine, but then, while transferring music, it appears to have frozen. I have found on the Xonix site a suggestion for trying the “Hold” and “+” for three seconds to possibly reset, but with no luck. For a few minutes this thing was rocking, but not it is frozen. Let me know how yours is working and any ideas you might have.

I might know.

Well please spread the “Word” Rev so that we can all rejoice with our new fangled wrist music!!

Ok, open her up. And do a battery removal. Boot it again. See if that resets it.

It’s not my fault if it breaks yada, yada.

Ok instead of drastic surgery like the Rev recommended, I decided to wait it out. Basically I went to bed with the frozen indicator lights still frozen, hoping that it would run itself down and reset, or, it would turn itself off (sleep) after two minutes and reset. Today I checked and apparently it ran itself down and then off. After a good bit of recharging, it is now good as new…er…used…again! U get my point! Really great piece of crap for the price! Thanks Woot.

I pushed all 5 buttons at once to get it to reset.

Mine has never worked. Neither of my computers (win XP) nor the firmware upgrade installed on them can sense it’s presence. Actually, that’s not completely true. It installs as “unknown device” on one computer, but has no functionality. I emailed Xonix, and a very nice lady by the name of Susan replied with tips. When none of those panned out, we began talking about return for replacement/repair. It will cost me $6 handling plus shipping (both ways). That can’t be too much on so small a package, but they ARE in Hong Kong.

$31! That’s how much they want to reapir it and ship it back.

My way was better.

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
Attn: Woody1
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

I might know.

Well please spread the “Word” Rev so that we can all rejoice with our new fangled wrist music!!

Ok, open her up. And do a battery removal. Boot it again. See if that resets it.

It’s not my fault if it breaks yada, yada.

Ok instead of drastic surgery like the Rev recommended, I decided to wait it out. Basically I went to bed with the frozen indicator lights still frozen, hoping that it would run itself down and reset, or, it would turn itself off (sleep) after two minutes and reset. Today I checked and apparently it ran itself down and then off. After a good bit of recharging, it is now good as new…er…used…again! U get my point! Really great piece of crap for the price! Thanks Woot.

I pushed all 5 buttons at once to get it to reset.

Mine has never worked. Neither of my computers (win XP) nor the firmware upgrade installed on them can sense it’s presence. Actually, that’s not completely true. It installs as “unknown device” on one computer, but has no functionality. I emailed Xonix, and a very nice lady by the name of Susan replied with tips. When none of those panned out, we began talking about return for replacement/repair. It will cost me $6 handling plus shipping (both ways). That can’t be too much on so small a package, but they ARE in Hong Kong.

$31! That’s how much they want to reapir it and ship it back.

My way was better.

http://www.givethegiftofsight.com/template/images/standard/sidenav_logo.gif

Give the Gift of Site

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

http://www.givethegiftofsight.com/template/images/standard/sidenav_logo.gif

Give the Gift of Site

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040