Xonix Stainless Steel 128MB USB Watch

I’m getting an error:

“An order has already been placed today using this credit card. You may not place more than 1 order per day.”

wtf? I haven’t ordered anything since the last speaker deal.

It says I already ordered today with my card… :frowning:

How did that happen? Am I that fast nowadays?

$45 cheaper than thinkgeek.com [url]http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/5eec/images/[/url] . I have a hard time justifying this as I dislike watches and own tons of flash. Not that it’s a bad woot but I’d woother pass on it. :stuck_out_tongue: How about a nice bluetooth GPS??? Blort.

Looks pretty neato. If I wasnt saving money for other things, I’d buy it.

Forget it, I’m an idiot. I thought the watch was USB powered or something. Smack me.

Then visit my website.
http://www.vacantcanvas.com

I would, I should, I could…but will I?

DO IT!

[quote user=“szero”]It says I already ordered today with my card… :frowning:

How did that happen? Am I that fast nowadays?[/quote]

Same here. What gives?

D2S

I’m thinking “Fight the urge!” and also thinking “Gift?” and than thinking “I could use two” now I’m thinking “so long till payday”

damn.

refreshingly unique item. I’m not sure if I’ll get one. I’ll wait until tomorrow to see.

The price is nice. The best I could find was $40 + shipping, but then I need sleep so I didn’t spend much time looking

Hmm how about some decent computer case deals? I could use one.

Sweet. I just broke my shit-ass Wal-mart watch yesterday, this is perfect.
ORDERED’D.

I’ve been needing both a watch and a thumbdrive.

Thanks woot!

hilarious how i needed a watch and a drive :smiley: thanks woot

Screw it… I’m dipping into my emergency credit cards. Damn you woot! :evil:

[quote user=“szero”]It says I already ordered today with my card… :frowning:

How did that happen? Am I that fast nowadays?[/quote

the cheap one on thinkgeek has twice the memory as this one. the 128 meg version is considerably cheaper, but woot still hits about 20 less than normal, before shipping is even considered.

i just tried to order, but it said i already placed an order today. i guess i’m not the only one with that problem though

Yeah, and this is my only credit card. :oops:

I ordered one but forgot to put in my credit card security number. After entering it and attempting to order again it said I had ordered an item already. What what WHAT?

maybe someone stole all of our credit cards, used the numbers to order woot today, and then gave them all back before we could notice… :shock:

That’s alot of watches.

yea, i tried to order 3 (i have 2 friends that wanted one too) and forgot to enter the security code as well and now its saying i ordered once today as well… what the heck woot