Xperia 9.4" 32GB Tablet S w/ Cradle

Here’s a question:

I remember seeing early Sony tabs that included PSP support (I assume they marketed PSP games in a Sony App store of some sort). I see “Sony Entertainment Network” listed in the feature list but no info on PSP (game) support.

Does anyone out there know if this tablet includes the previously mentioned PSP gaming capability?

@Whitewind, did you intend to say “those” rather than “these”? (@gak0090 already pointed out the Nook HD+ was missing the features in the post you replied to.)

Because these Sony woots have both GPS & front and rear cameras per the spec tab:

GPS: Built-in
Camera: Front: 1 MP
Back: 8 MP

I sent you a private message on how to update the ROM on your Nook HD+ to jelly bean easily. I did it to mine, and it works awesome!

Wasn’t paying enough attention…sorry.

I ordered this similar model w/64GB memory. The unit did not come with the second power cord and transformer as shown in the picture. When I try to make a claim, they just said they don’t have the extra cord and just gave me $20 credit. I went to Sony store trying to buy the transformer and cord but found out that they don’t carry it either. Woot needs to correct the picture or they should send me the missing cord that can not be bought any where else.

How much would you sell yours for?

I feel the same way. A 20 credit isnt a fair trade for a now impossible to find charger. And now to relist it with the same incorrect info does a disservice to those looking to pick one up.

Anyone have any great accessory suggestions? This custom USB cable is way short and I can’t seem it find it at most retailers. What are my fellow wooters picking up: cases, keyboards, etc.?

I just got my tablet last night and I didn’t get the second charger with the cradle either. This deal is less appealing if I have to go out and buy something that was supposed to be included and since Sony quit selling them on their website, good luck with trying to find one. I would like to have at least two in case one is lost. That 8 inch Galaxy tab that was on sale for $250 is starting to look a bit better now. At least I know I wouldn’t have an issue with power cables for it.