Xtreme 6' HDMI Cable - 2 Pack

They are not supposed to be plugged into your eyes!

This is the correct way to buy HDMI, but I assume everyone here already knows that. Not for $30 in line at Wal-Mart. For two-pack that costs you $10 or less.

Ok, what’s up with the ‘…’ names?
ThunderThighs, worldwidewebfeet, and now ChronoSquall14.

Y’all don’t get real names anymore? Collusion to cause confusion? Masquerading as wooter #1 (retired)?
It will say ‘Staff’ if you are. Some of us actually read, you know.

Sorry for the threadjack.

I used your link, did a comparison with shipping and you only save $1 at those other guys, so why not use that buck to support Woot? Although, just out of principle, I’d buy from anyone other than woot on a comparable deal if they let you pay with paypal.

Are these compatible with a Mac? ; )

Any HDMI cable would be compatible with a Mac. The only thing is you will have to buy an adapter like moshi’s mini displayport to HDMI :

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H1824ZM/A/Moshi_Mini_DisplayPort_to_HDMI_Adapter?fnode=51

I totally agree with the “go cheap” group here. Unless you’ve got really super high-end equipment or are an uber audiophile then there is no need to buy anything more than these. Plus, as others have said, they seem more flexible, which is just icing on the cake

There’s been plenty of 99 cent hdmi cable deals here and there, the ones I bought were definitely 6ft, so unless you really need HDMI cables that support 3D, I would skip.

3-Foot HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet 2-Pack for $4 + free shipping
Meritline offers this 3-Foot HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet 2-Pack for $6.99. (It’s the second option.) Coupon code “MLCK726JNL1” drops it to $4.49. With free shipping, that’s $2 under the lowest total price we could find for this quantity of a similar cable elsewhere. It features a high speed transfer rate of 10.2 Gbps. Coupon expires after 200 uses.

Fairly new to Woot. If I want the refurbished Roku player (from sellout Woot) and the cables is there any way I can combine the orders and only pay once for shipping? I tried adding both to a cart but it doesn’t appear that the carts cross the different Woot sites.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently if you just order 2 things the wizard behind the curtain knows you made two orders and you don’t get charged a second time for shipping.

After you make your order and pay the $5 in one of the woot sites you will “unlock” free shipping for the rest of the day until midnight CST for all the sites.

1990’s called and wants that ‘joke’ back.

Gheeze give it up, it’s been done…and done…and done…and done…

Wait a minute… these come with cake?

You should ask Pemberducky about cake. :slight_smile:

That said, back to the cables…

Just bought a 2 pack from Sam’s for 29.99. They are 10.2 GB and come in 6 foot and 8 foot lengths with a 90 degree connector. They are flat ribbon cables which are nice for wall mounted TV’s.

I will probably buy these as well as they are a really good price and will need a few to connect the Receiver with AV components to see if 3D will play through it. Also when getting a 3-d Blu Ray, I will need a couple more as well.

I love Woot, but Monoprice.com usually can beat anyone on cable prices, including this sale.

Use them with this.
New: Seiki 40" 1080p Widescreen LCD HDTV for $230 + free shipping
TigerDirect offers the Seiki 40" 1080p Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. SC402TT, for $299.99. Coupon code “ZKE67225” cuts it to $229.99. With free shipping, it’s $70 under our May mention, and the second lowest total price we’ve seen for any 40" 1080p LCD HDTV. (We listed a used Coby 40" 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HDTV for $8 less in March.) It’s also a current price low by $89. This HDTV features features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), 5,000:1 contrast ratio, 6.5ms response time, USB connectivity, three HDMI inputs, and VGA and other video inputs. Coupon expires July 30.

Woot=Amazon. Yeah, Amazon’s going to go bust if they don’t get my extra dollar.

i’m not seeing Xtreme cables in their product catalog.
got a link?
(helps us compare apples:apples)

HDMI cables for the TV I ordered off woot on Monday. It’s going to be a great and unproductive next week…