Xtreme 6' HDMI Cable

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Xtreme 6’ HDMI Cable
$2.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition:

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

It’s soooo “Xtreme” it has a plug on both ends.

Thank goodness! I’ve been looking for one of these things EVERYWHERE!

Not that great of a deal. I mean, seriously, you can get one at Best Buy for $59.99

Always nice to have a few extra HDMI cables around. Seems like when you need them, they are never around and local shops are way over priced.

How does one know what version these are. I have not bought HDMI cables for a good few years. Would these be better?

Great purchase if you already have shipping covered for the day. I picked up a few a couple wootoffs ago.

specs say 1.4b

It is a steal at this price. I always buy 3 when they have these cables under $5, no matter the length. My husband always is bugging me for one.

Everyone buy one to unlock free shipping!

I’m holding out for the HARDCORE cable with proper jacket armor and circular mil connectors, or the hipster one where the heat shrink used is 2 gauge sizes too small and it has DB-25 connectors on either side.

The cable in this picture looks like the kind that hooks your smartphone to your TV…but they don’t provide the details…Is this a micro or mini hdmi on the small end?

Thank you I was not sure if that meant version number or not. In for 3! Mine were getting old anyway! :slight_smile:

What’s the scoop with HDMI and 3D, do you need a certain cable to handle 3D? In my infant stages of learning 3D so I’m not sure, is this cable OK?

Comparable:

$4.99

And they have listed:
Optimize the capabilities of your entertainment devices both at home and on-the-go with an HDMI 1.4 Cable 6’, Bulk Polyester Bag from Xtreme Cables. It is compatible with all versions of HDMI up to 1.4, meaning it provides all the benefits of home entertainment networking in one powerful connection.

This well-built cable combines a throughput for an HDMI Ethernet channel, audio return channel, 3D technology with support for up to a 4K x 2K resolution. While it works with all resolution types, it can carry up to four times as much as a 1080p display, on par with what is used in digital theaters.

Unfortunately you will have to settle for the “Off the Hook” and the “GTFO R U Srius?” versions

Just bought three. Looking to pick up a couple of electronics that will need these on Black Friday and this saves me the $10 a pop that the cords will be selling for.

Bought two, one for me and one for my parents. Good deal here.

HDMI 1.4 is required for 3D. These cables are 1.4 according to the spec so they should work perfect.