Xtreme 6' HDMI Cable

Well yes, it’s the version of the spec. :wink:

1.4b is the latest version.

Cheaper than the equivalent length cable from monoprice; impressive.

I bought these last time, they are nice cables, work fine and can’t beat the price!

Oooh, totally needed more of these. In for 2!

What kind of equipment can these be used for? (I’m still in the stone age of electronics)

Cables don’t have a spec. Even your old cable can do 1.4 HDMI. The 1.4 refers to the port, not the cable.

There are 4 types of cable. As long as you get one that says High Speed, it will do what you are looking for. The only difference are the ones that carry ethernet as well, those will cost you.

In short, if it says High Speed, it will do 1.0-1.4. Cables don’t have a .v spec.

I bought some of these from Woot before - and they are awesome! Totally impressive packaging too! Look like something Best-Buy would sell for $59.99!

In for 3 more!

Bought a bundle of these from Woot! a few years ago, and used them to connect pretty much everything to everything else on 2 TVs, each with Fios and Blu-Ray players. Never had a problem with signal or HDMI connection.

Soooo, they will work to hook up my TV, DVD player, etc?

This is crap. The picture shows one end to be a micro HDMI and the other standard. When I final received these they both have standard HDMI ends. Very disappointed with the deceptive picture WOOT!

Hey there,
If an item received is not what you felt you were buying, please mail support@woot.com so they can investigate.

Thanks!