Xtreme 6ft HDMI Cable – Two Pack

Seems pretty good value for an HDMI. the A&R ones were effectively the same price (half the wqantities, half the price) the last time I saw hdmi cables here

monster cables are a sham…

Warning: These cables are not fruit by the foot. Do not make my same mistake…

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/01/60/00/16/0001600016710_215X215.jpg

My Little Pony Christmas is awesome. You just have to look at it with the right kind of eyes.

is this what you use to hook your computer to the TV?

This must be a typo. Monster has shown me that you cannot get a halfway decent HDMI cable unless it’s $69.99

I don’t think there is a ridiculous number of these

MOUNTAIN DEW!

i am a lame noob who still cant figure out how to get to moofi every day. mock me at will.

I got three of these to tie my girlfriend to the bed with. I highly recommend them.

You had to say 3D. That will be the next item now.

Must buy 3 sets for this to be a good deal cause of the shipping cost. I keep at least 2-3 of these on hand at all times. Everything is HDMI these days so adding to the home theater always means you better have another HDMI on stand by.

Little known woot secret. Ctrl+F4= faster reload time.

If by “win” you mean “overpriced cables for absolutely no different in quality”, then I wholeheartedly agree.

Wow… haven’t had a 3 day woot off in a long time

I just went on moofi.com and its some muslim extremist website. Thanks I’m probably on America’s most wanted now.

don’t forget faking the comparison displays at brick and mortar stores by using normal component cables for the competitors display. Very important to getting top quality hdmi cables.

in for 1. I was just about to go buy one or two of these. I guess I can wait a few days more.

It’s a great value with Serendipity on your side! :smiley:

Rofl, mofi.woot.com LOL

Edit: Here’s the links for moofi
Here
and again
Here

Both are sold out