Xtreme 6ft HDMI Cable – Two Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Xtreme 6ft HDMI Cable - Two Pack
$6.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Xtreme 6ft HDMI Cable - Two Pack

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

in for 1

I don’t want those things crawling around my house…

what makes these so good?

What was the coupon code?

awesome deal if you buy 2 or 3 sets cause of the shipping.

Premium cables like these won’t improve your picture quality, but they are more durable. You wouldn’t normally buy them except for Woot prices.

they’re xtreme

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/27c0d023-2487-4299-bdb9-c5e23d39b3d4/2-pack-6ft-hdmi-cable-gold-plated-connectors-6-foot-v1-3-gold-plated-male#16

2 6ft HDMI cables for $3 + free shipping.

lolwut

Hmmm overpriced?

great, last wootoff these took 5 hours. great cables though, too bad i dont need more

I’ve got too many HDMI cables and not enough HDMI sources.

In for 1. I was thinking to myself the other day that I needed to get an hdmi cable to hook my laptop to my computer to play videos off the internet.

We bought some of these last woot off, and are very happy with them. They’re like little snakes, except instead of eating rodents, they deliver HD information to our tv.

They may be too thick to use with the slim samsung tv’s

I’d do this deal, but I still have a pair of Phillips HDMI cables still in the packaging that I bought a year ago.

This is a great deal, though.

In for 1. Just thought of a use for an HDMI cable yesterday. How fortuitous.

I like the outer wrap that keeps the cords from tangling. I bought 2 sets last woot off.

I just realized that these look like snakes. Wow.