Xtreme 6ft HDMI Cable – Two Pack

High definition,
Makes everything much more clear,
If your eyes can see.

Wow, just ten minutes ago I bought the 5-pack of HDMI cables from iGoneMobile on deals.woot, and now these show up…

I was just talking about how I needed two more HDMI cables yesterday. Now if only I had talked about winning the lottery…

It looks like the XtremeHD did the poorest in the tests while Monster faired better in the long-run 1440p tests and Mono, considering it’s about 1/5 or less the price of the Monster, did amazingly well too.

source: buzzmedia.com

they also make excellent rope!

Just lay them out in a drawer and let your kids pick thier poison when it’s whoopin time. Like the good ol’days.

i hate you dad

This is my second woot-off, I got excited and snagged one order, now I have buyers remorce. At least I can take solice in I’ll actually use these and can laugh at the people in Best
Buy paying 20 bucks for the same?

Sent u a Private Message.

People looking for just some regular HDMI cables may find a better deal from sellout woot.

2 pack of 6ft cables for 2.99+free shipping:
http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/27c0d023-2487-4299-bdb9-c5e23d39b3d4/2-pack-6ft-hdmi-cable-gold-plated-connectors-6-foot-v1-3-gold-plated-male#16

Or a 5 pack of 6ft cables for 6.99+free shipping:
http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/52bf4be7-0853-4c03-8520-20dc312ca4c3/5-pack-of-6ft-gold-plated-hdmi-cables-1080p-hd-male-to-male-1-29-ea

You can also tell yourself you took one for the team to keep the woot off moving. Good job!

I do try!
Has anyone tried purchasing from their mobile? I’ve tried with mobile safari a month ago and my purchase would not go through. (woot newb)

how does one get a list of woots in their posts??

Arrrrhhhggghhh! Now is not the time! We’re in the middle of a frikkin’ woot off!

But seriously, I don’t know. Probably something to do with your sig?

These work fine. I bought one single cable package at Big Lots for $14 & it works well, but is probably even longer lasting with it being a thicker, stiffer, & more rugged, durable cable construction. Obviously, this is still a good deal since most retailers are still selling 6-ft. HDMI cables for $30-50.

They look like 2 snakes ready to strike. Very, very marketable.