Xtreme Cables 6ft HDMI Cable 4-Pack

Someone needs to add a bit to their f-stop to get all of the cables in proper focus.

In for 2 sets of 4.

For those interested in 3D, these will not work for you. You need version 1.4 cables for 3D. Learned that the hard way.

Wait for it - I’m sure it’s next.

You’ve been around since June - do you not employ pattern recognition in your daily life? When has there been a box of crayolas after 14:30 PDT?

Personally I would rather have one 24ft cable.

Hard to comment on the quality of any kind of A/V cable… for every person saying the really expensive ones are better there is a person saying it doesn’t matter.

Cheaper cables like these have worked great for me in the past. These are HDMI 1.3a so they won’t support 3d.

if you need even 1 HDMI cable you should probably buy these.

How can you tell how many there are?

I’m in for 2. I’ll give them out as stocking stuffers

Needed another cable. How convenient!
In for one.

bag of crap

But boss, why do these pretty cables come to Fantasy Island?

Did I actually say it? :slight_smile:

Are these category 2 HDMI cables?

There are websites that can tell the percentage of the bar that is left. So, since after one person bought it, the bar went down to 99.8%
That’s a .2% decrease, so 100/.2=500

> 24kt Gold Plated Contacts

Can I melt that down and make some nice grills with it?

no 1.4 no care

Bought these a while ago, still have a couple of spares.
I now will go and make dinner, and when I get back, I know the bag of crap will have come and gone. Just like a watched pot never boils, a watched Computer never gets the bag (of crap)

And TOO extreme to be spelt correctly. Please try and use the proper words when being the post ■■■■.

I predict that next up will be a pack of four “famous brand” 32" LCD TVs.

I’m very impressed~math is NOT my stogsuit. Thanks for answering.

In for 3. I hand them out like candy, it seems.