Xtreme Cables v1.4 6-Foot HDMI Cable - 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Xtreme Cables v1.4 6-Foot HDMI Cable - 2 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

6ft and 1.4! Great deal! Order 3 pairs and save on shipping!

now i have to wait for monkeys to appear

Its twice the deal of the last HDMI sale! twice the distance!
/sigh

i already bought 2 bracelets today!

These may look like mini-HDMI to HDMI in the picture, but they’re just plain ol’ HDMI.

This is a terrible deal. Just go to monoprice.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and HDMI cables during Woot Offs

Need these a couple days ago… guess I’m in so I have one next time.

These are better HDMI cables than the last ones - besides being twice as long they have twice the useable bandwidth and should handle 1080p OK (and support HDMI 1.4 - 3D).

Good deal for v.1.4 cables, and 6 feet in a sweet spot for length. I’d be in for a couple pairs if I hadn’t recently stocked up.

FML Woot off has been terrible and I’ve spent almost 30 hours refreshing every 5 min… been drifting in and out of sleep

Buy some of these for your monkeys to climb on?

Better take a nap - likely won’t be until later tonight

And - you should post a reply under the original text, not above it…

So is the cable 1.4 spec or not? In the technical details it states 1.3b but the details describe what a 1.4 cable would have. So what’s the deal?

K

I bought these before, and they are very thick, well-shielded cables. Definitely worth the money, compared to some other online vendors (MP, hint hint).

Good deal for 1.4. Had to restock the cable drawer, so I’m in for 3.

Again, why with the HDMI cables? Would it kill you, Woot, just once to offer a digital optical cable? Everyone who runs a hi-fi with their HDMI devices needs the digital optical cable to control the devices through the hi-fi. Everyone who wants an HDMI cable already has 8 of them.

Just my $0.02.

Ended up accidentally ordering the last ones. Really wanted these. Bought these. Would love to cancel the first purchase.