Xtreme Cables v1.4 6-Foot HDMI Cable - 2 Pack

i have a graduation to go to

Springing for 3! These are like, $30 each at Target for some reason.

…someone else’s?

More useful than 3’

1.4 is the same speed as 1.3b. 1.4 just has the addition of the ethernet channel. These are 1.4.

wif your 2cents and my 98cents, we could have a dollar together! yay!

my cousions i graduate next year plus im done school till september

cool. you should get them some of these bracelets as a gift for their accomplishments.

ANY HDMI cable will handle 1080p ok. I know someone quotes some specs claiming 720p only for that set earlier today, but that was bunk. 1.4 adds the Ethernet channel for data communication. Not many devices use it, but it’s nice to have for future-proofing purposes. But v.1.3 cables will handle 1080p just fine.

Just what I needed!
This incorporates a data channel into the HDMI link and allows for quick two-way networking at up to 100 Megabytes per second.
Plain English: Replaces Cat5 between components!

Why do people always say “monoprice” but never post any links?
Please link to where I can get 6 cables that are 6ft and 1.4 for a better price.

So is my first anti-climatic woot off the reason my purchases from last week haven’t shipped yet? Wondering if this madness will delay my fathers day gift…

what’s the spec difference? with or without audio?

Cant wait for my BOC to get here.

the $5.00 shipping is a tip.

Well time for the Woot-Off to slowly die off.

Was hoping for a 3-dayer.

wow i would feel like a real ass if i bought the 3 ft ones a few woots ago…

Well, you’re gonna have to. If you absolutely can’t wait, I’ll take it.

Woot shipping seems to be taking a while lately. Had something from the 4th just ship recently. Go figure…

As for this item, reasonably priced for a 1.4. I’m in - have several 1.3 and 1.3b that it won’t hurt to replace.

To all the people yelling “Monoprice”, even there a 6ft HDMI cable is $3 each…

2 at Monoprice: $6.30 + $4.86 S/H = $11.16, More than the $9.99 at Woot.
4 at Monoprice: $12.60 + $4.86 S/H = $17.46, More than the $14.98 at Woot.
6 at Monoprice: $18.90 + $4.86 S/H = $23.76, More than the $19.97 at Woot…
(And that is ignoring tax for people who have to pay Monoprice tax…)

Woot wins for cost. Now Monoprice’s cables may be better, and despite being the cheapest shipping option it is overnight shipping, but in this case Woot is a better cost-only deal. No disrespect to Monoprice, who is great…