Xtreme Car Dash Camera

I bought one of these when they were on sale the last time…it lasted the winter…but as soon as it got warm (even here in MN!!!) the casing MELTED and ruined the unit! Until they have it noted the unit is made to withstand high temps, I would not bother…

I dont usually post a bad comment on anything. But SAVE YOUR MONEY. From day 1 this unit has issues taking sd cards… often saying no card is present until you reseat the card… which can be done by prying open the right side card slot…

It has infrared led’s on the front but even when in night mode… doesn’t record anything unless the high beams are on.

it has an internal battery that lasts about 2 minutes when no t connected to a power source. And to top it off, the suction cup melted to my windshield… the video quality at the highest settings isnt good enough to read a plate, so maybe thats why it doesent state the quality on woot… but the box you receive will say its HD…

The Pros? It is better than nothing? Especially if you live in a big city with crazy drivers…

This is just the internet, and people talk trash all the time, but my 2 cents says AVOID THIS!