Xtreme Pro Dual-Screen 4K Camera Bundle

Xtreme Pro Dual-Screen 4K Camera Bundle

Hmmm. I bought another GoPro clone from Woot about a year ago, and shortly thereafter the company, its website and its software (for iPhone and Android) vanished. So I’ve got a functioning orphan. But like this one, I did get a lot of handy accessories for buying a real GoPro when mine dies. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I think I have the same setup but for me, I never got the “remote” to work or the wifi. Takes great video but you are kind of on your own. GoPro’s are nice (got a baseline unit) but about 40% of their price is name. Reminds of GoalZero. Nice and proven devices but for a casual user, clones are just as good and do the same job.

3 Likes

We use GoPro at/for work. And although they are very nice, they are definitely overpriced. Much of the purchase price is the name, no doubt.
That said, we have A LOT of “generic” cams for the jobs where we know/fear the device will not survive. And to be honest, most of them (various off-brands) do just as nice of a job as the GoPros.
For professionals - yes, get GoPro or other top shelf
For enthusiasts - if you can swing it, Go Pro, :joy:
For everyday Jane/Joe - research the “off-brands.
That’s my 0.02¢

4K(3840*2160 30fps) - Very crappy for even this price…

Its only $59 on Amazon.

That’s not the dual-screen version, as this is.

That said, does anyone know which spare batteries would fit this camera? Will it take the ones meant for other off-brand action cameras? Thanks. {Jonathan}