Xtrememac Dual Home Charger for iPhone/iPod

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Xtrememac Dual Home Charger for iPhone/iPod
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Xtrememac IPD-ICD-10 Dual Home Charger for iPhone/iPod

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
pwn woot n00bs at wooters.us

Xtrememac Dual Home Charger for iPhone/iPod [Refurbished] - $14.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Xtrememac IPD-ICD-10 Dual Home Charger for iPhone/iPod

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wait what.

Eh! i wonder if it’ll resolve my antennae issues

AAGAAAAAAINNNNNN???

It’s a charger! No, it’s a charger! It’s two, TWO products in one!

They couldn’t stick a pair of speakers on that to make it useful the other 22 hours of the day?

Shipped SmartPost, so you’ll be lucky to get it by Halloween.

And, I’m out. Eyes…heavy…bed…warm…

I’m gonna punch a kitten tomorrow if I see that the big deal of the day came just after I went to sleep.

Tempting, but I don’t think I’ll bite. Hubby will be getting an iPhone soon, and we’ll both have one, but I can’t find any reviews.

If you bought 3 you could open an iphone charging business.

Seriously? you need a review for a purchase less than 20 bucks?

This thing charges your iphone or ipod.
its not like it does much else.
Its says it charges at 1 amp. That is the most important thing to consider.

I haven’t slept in days woot. I just want to sleep…and I want my first bag of crap (yeah I said it, I’m layin down the law) and I want to open it with my mum. Sleep and crap. Thats all I need.

Considering the official Apple USB-to-wall outlet converter retails for $30, this doesn’t seem so bad. All the cheap chargers on Amazon or Meritline seem to have spotty reviews, so I’ll give this a shot.

I already have several chargers. The only reason I’m considering it is it might convince my hubby to charge his phone more often (when he gets it). Well, I’m also a cheap SOB. XD I need convincing basically.

Goes for $50 here:

Reviews are decent. It appears that one of the charging ports relies on a USB connection to a computer. However, that same port also allows syncing, which would be pretty nice.

i know right … apple chargers 30 bucks for a little brick when for 14.99 u can get something that chargers 2 iphones or ipods and it looks sweet on ur desk

Love this video about iphones.

says, “(4) Universal Dock Well Adapters”.
For which divices? My wife and I each have iPod Touches. I doubt the two of the “(4) Universal Dock Well Adapters” are for iPod Touch.