XtremeMac InCharge Duo Charger for iPhone & iPod

Am I the only one that realized that both items in the picture are ipods?

Slaps corbygray528 with a trout

slap

Just a few things to note…

1. As a general rule, charging docks almost never play nice with cases unless specifically noted (the inserts just aren’t shaped to fit the myriad of cases available)

2. This isn’t a “quick charge” dock per se, and the claim that this can charge your device twice as fast as USB is perhaps stretching the truth; it’s probably more like 25-30% faster than USB

3. This particular dock is NOT designed for iPhone 4 – it seems that it was designed and released prior to the iPhone 4 debuting – and does not include a specific insert for the iPhone 4. This isn’t to say that it won’t work, but it probably won’t be a perfect fit. Google came up with a few users having sync issues while using the iPhone 4, but not charging issues. Of course, your mileage may vary, so proceed with caution…

4. There is no “iPhone 4G” despite Woot claiming its existence (shame on you, spec writers!)

5. It most certainly will not charge your white iPhone 4, since you don’t have one.

Hope this helps!

:smiley:

Shipping Update

XtremeMac InCharge Duo Charger for iPhone & iPod has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

The fact is that although there is not a insert included that works with the iPhone 4 it will charge and sync it. My friend has one and uses it daily. I’ve even used it before so I know it works. Just be carfull or run to the apple store to buy an insert. That is it works with no insert as well

Mine came today, and seems to work fine. Like similar cradles I’ve used for my iPhone 3GS that’s in a thin rubber case, I’ll just charge it without the cradle dock inserts. The widest one almost works, but not a good enough connection for the iPhone to accept a charge.

Also, I remember someone once saying that these inserts are a little hard to remove (on Amazon.com reviews or somewhere else). While they ARE a little tricky to take out with just fingernails, they are easy as pie to remove with a basic flathead screwdriver.

I made a quick 4-second YouTube video to show this. Take a look at it by clicking here.

http://imgur.com/my3cc.jpg