XtremeMac Luna Alarm Clock w/ Dock

This is like Groundhog Day but instead of a cute chubby mammal we get garbage.

If this had a clock projector so I could see the time on the ceiling, I’d get it. But it doesn’t. So I won’t.

does it play music on th ephone or is it just to charge and clock

Just set it up from when we bought off Woot when last done… Sleek Slim design and chargers Iphone… Great for bedroom.

Alarm works great too… not sure if that is a good thing sometimes…

It’ll play Beta tapes too, right?

Have not tried it but have option of setting alarm to Ipod…I assume that it means Iphone as well.

Charged my 4s last night

Woot… don’t you think its time for ipoddock.woot?

Think you have enough for its own site.

it’s odd, I dont care about the bags this woot-off. I just want to buy every bacon product I can

The new iPhone is set to debut in September/October with a lot of buzz about them changing the size of the connection. So if you’re planning on upgrading anytime soon this docking station might miss the boat.

Does it play music?

Good because there won’t be any bags this woot off. They gave them away last week like they did for their birthday and didn’t have bags come out the following woot off.

Connector converters are going to be showing up much quicker than decent docks once the new phone is released.

Knowing apple I’m picturing a pretty minimal design for a convertor so I’ve been snatching up super cheap 30 pin products.

Yes. It tends to get a little distorted when the bass drops, though.

Yay, another iPhone accessory that will be obsolete in three weeks.

But, perhaps you could shim up the iPhone using bacon, so it will be stable and still be able to stand with a port converter in place?

it doesn’t say it’s a speaker, JUST a clock/dock.

sorry, don’t mean to cockblock your clock dock…

I have one. I bought it new at Menards for $20. I have seen it at least once again at that price since I bought it. It charges phone. It plays iphone/pod audio (eg music) through speakers. You can wake to iphone/pod audio or alarm. The clock is really bright even with dimmer turned down.

It’s so un-enviornmentally friendly of Apple to be doing this. People will buy new connections, not converters. I mean really, how much space does the darn connection take up even if they make the phone narrower.

adsfasdf

MacAttack!!!

This is the worst Bacon Woot-Off ever.