XtremeMac Luna Voyager Alarm Clock

ARGH, you’re right. I totally skipped over one of the pieces. sigh

I got them all, and the bags of crap were apparently sold out by the time it came up anyway.

Well if it is complete, now what do we do? Sheesh

What am I missing here? Maps, repeats of previous maps?

Await further instruction.

It’s over, we lose.

Yes, 30 minutes by someone brute forcing it.in pirate speak,“bad form, Woot”

Second map. Hopefully different from the first. Yet, this first piece is indeed the same on the first map.

Never even got the final piece before everyone else figured it out and bought all the carp. Bummer.

This seems to have gotten a lot more difficult. Good night everyone(including all of Woot).

Maybe tomorrow.

can somene tell me what the piece that said THE GREAT WET…said and then what was suppose to happen?

Since it’s too late for the spoils, could someone share the completed map anyway? Just for the sake of posterity? I missed two pieces since I was busy at work all day, but I’d like to see what I missed.

POUNCE YE NOT BE GETTING AWAY THIS TIME, MATEY!!!

/holds TT’s boots to the coals

Who be our DJ, and make it quick, so that I may make bountiful pir-tae references. :smiley:

You were supposed to type in a URL made up of every red letter. (A gibberish keyboard-smash of letters.)

Eric is the DJ behind the sales on Woot tonight. Lisa & Sarah are DJs on Home/Sport/wine. Rogetray and I are forum moderators.

Can someone help out a clueless brother… where are these “clues”, or map pieces whatever they’re called? Didn’t have time to look today, and I don’t see one anywhere in the description for this item… so at least I’ll have a fighting chance to lose the right way tomorrow!

How commercially boring has this become ?

YAY! THE PIRATENESS WILL BE VISIBLE IN A MERE HOUR, ME HEARTY! :smiley:

Also, be it “ERIKAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!”? plzsayyes

Ye be not in the correct mood, matey. Have some liver to go with that gripe.