XtremeMac XtremeHD v1.3 HDMI Cable

pricing for future reference

product(s): 1 XtremeMac XtremeHD v1.3 HDMI Cable XHD-2MHH-00
condition: New

$2.99 + $5 shipping

OMG $5 shipping hurts this.

is this just a standard HDMI cable?

should i buy even if i have nothing HD?

Now that’s a damn good deal. I just bought two HDMI cables for 20 bucks a piece. :frowning:

~Dac

Unless these are some of the worst HDMI cables out there - seems like a solid deal!

Shipping does hurt, but I need one nonetheless.

would be a great deal if i need 3 of them…

Do I need to have a Mac to use these?

hate to be the one to say it, but ebay is cheaper by like a dollar, and doesn’t take two weeks to get to your house (generally)

Sweet… I could have used this instead of paying 20 bucks for one at Walmart. But then again thats alot better than $50+ for a Monster Cable at Best Buy, double-u tee eff!

im sorry but this is a ripoff…
you can find an hdmi cable on monoprice for like 3-4 bucks with shipping and the idea that a cable has a specific spec on it is stupid any hdmi cable will accept all specs

nice cable, but if you only need one and can live with black, this probably isn’t worth it.

Considering the obscene prices that most brick-and-mortar stores charge for HDMI cables, I’d say this is a good deal even after shipping.

You got swindled, big time.

Monoprice.com is your friend.

This would work with an xbox 360 correct?

Well, I know that I’ll be needing one of these at Christmas time, and I’ll probably need one if I ever get a bluray player. If I’m in for two, I may as well get three. At that price, it even beats monoprice I think.

Is this only for an Apple whatever?

great woot for this early in the week… i’m diggin the stylishness… and here’s useful linkage w/ CSE links… you like?