XtremePro 4K Ultra HD Sports Camera Bundle

XtremePro 4K Ultra HD Sports Camera Bundle

Can this be plugged into continuous power source (power bank or cig lighter) and used for dash cam? Thanks! :slight_smile:

I have a stupid question.
I think my nephew may love something like that, but I can’t find how much memory this has? maybe I don’t understand the technology, but what is the capacity to store the video you are creating? If he can do 4K video all day on his bike/skateboard/whatever, that’d be awesome, but if at 4K it can only hold 10mins of data, then its not very useful. I don’t see any stat for ‘memory’, or what type of SD cards it can handle?
Is it designed more to ‘beam’ data directly to a SECOND device where the recording would happen? that seems odd/cumbersome.

Excuse my ignorance, I just hate giving gifts that require someone to buy something else.

Thx in advance for any info.

@afterburner101 I read up on the Amazon reviews and questions/answers and it looks like this can use an SD card. Apparently, for 4K video you/your nephew will need a Class 10 card.

1 Like

Per the vendor, yes you can do this.

1 Like

Hi there. Vendor says you use your own MicroSD Class 10 card (up to 64gb) in the camera.