Xyron MegaRunner & Cartridge–2 Pk

What the heck is this?? Advanced “white out?”

Don’t quite know what this is…

100’ of glue dots?

Seems to me to be some sort of as-seen-on-tv type tape dispenser. something about 1/2 inch x 100ft adhesive strip that goes into that “runner.”

That’s my guess… I wish the writeup or even the product description was clearer

It’s adhesive dots-- ya know blobs of tape that come on a roll that you can use for scrapbooking and card making. Crafting crap.

I think its one of those things where you create your own embossed labels…

I’d get it if I knew they’d have the roku I’ve been waiting all day for I’d split the shipping on this and that… but they may be out of roku now.

It’s adhesive dots-- ya know blobs of tape that come on a roll that you can use for scrapbooking and card making. Crafting crap.

Pew pew?

I looked on Amazon. Looks like adhesive for projects like scrapbooking. I miss the old Woot write ups that tell us what things ARE.

These are actually pretty cool, especially for scrapbookers and crafty types.

Here’s an Amazon video: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m34AVHNG7YXI4P/ref=ent_fb_link

It lays down a strip of small adhesive dots. Much neater than any kind of liquid glue. Refills are at least $10 each. Good deal.

This is adhesive for scrapbooking or other projects where you want to quickly stick pictures or documents together without getting your fingers on the double sided tape.

like a glue / tape gun?

I’m a little bit upset. I JUST (2 weeks ago) bought 3 of these for $14.99 each here on woot (one of the side deals - the 2-pack deals). Now they’re 33% less?!?

Well maybe you should buy some more now.

I’m strangely attracted to these. I don’t know what I’d use them for - I’m not exactly sure what they are - but I want one just the same.

I’ve used these before. They actually come in handy even if you don’t scrapbook. They work on lots of kinds of paper, and you don’t realize how often you need a strong adhesive.