Yamaha Active Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones

Yamaha Active Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones

1 Like

Bought a set of these Yamaha headphones new unopened and Woot shipped them to me without a shipping box. They were shipped in their retail packaging.

And since the retail packaging has seals on each end, the seals were broken. I had no way of knowing if they had been used/opened. Human nature being what it is, someone along the way could have cut the seals for giggles. But it’s still Woot’s fault for allowing that to happen.

Hi there. Sorry for the shipping. If you’re unhappy with the item, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

2 Likes

Tempting. Bluetooth and wired as a backup.

Anyone have any feedback on how they sound for phone calls?

I am more concerned with the built in mic and how well the party on the other end can hear you even with background noise cancellation enabled.

1 Like

I bought these and do like the sound. However, like MartyKinn the seals were also broken at one end. Felt like they might have been refurbished. Just FYI

Did they arrive in the factory box or a shipping box?

Yes if you read the other reviews…they come in the original jbl packaging!..but not shipped in another outer box!

How can I specify to have this item packaged in a shipping box?

Does anyone know if these really are new as listed or just refurbished?? If they’re refurbished this is kind of some BS because you can get refurb on Amazon overnighted for 10 bucks more…

They’re listed as new, so I’ll go with saying that they’re new.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)