Yamaha ATS-1080R 2.1 Bluetooth Soundbar

Yamaha ATS-1080R 2.1 Bluetooth Soundbar

What is thing called a Buetooth ? I have searched, but cannot find?

3 Likes

I too was also wondering about “buetooth” is it new and advanced technology?

2 Likes

For a few extra bucks I prefer the sound quality of the Samsung 5.1.2-Ch Harman Kardon Soundbar with Dolby Atmos & Wireless Subwoofer.

I have this bar & would buy again. Has the HDMI ARC control that you want for easy control of smart TV audio.

With this one you’ll say, “(Yam)aha! That’s the ticket!”

Is “(Sweet Potato)aha” the same thing or is it different?

PS. The early 2000’s called and they want their giant TV bezel back! (Second to last photo)

Bezel back
Bezel back
Bezel back
I want my...
Bezel back
Bezel back
Bezel back

1 Like

I don’t have anything with Buetooth technology, so I guess I’m out.

Thanks for finding our typo! It’s fixed! But I do love a good buetooth soundbar!

I purchased one of these refurbished buetooth soundbars from Amazon in the past year for my business. I was not expecting all that much. But I was pleasantly surprised over the sound quality. These do a great job for a small to medium room. The bass is punchy (more than I was expecting from a soundbar)

I was so happy with the overall sound quality that I purchased a second. I put this one in a classroom , a much larger space than the first room, and it can’t handle the size. If I raise the volume to reach the far end of the room, it starts to gets pretty distorted. My workaround is to lower the bass all the way down, then you can achieve higher sound with some quality.

Obviously not engineered for large spaces. That’s okay. The one in the smaller/medium sized room sounds really really good. I would recommend and purchase again for anyone looking to add sound to a smaller space. However, I would keep hunting if you are looking to fill a large space.

rough sizes on my rooms
small/medium space is 12 x 25
larger space is 30 x 40

I just looked it up on Amazon. I purchased the ATS-1070R. This is a newer version. So it might have a little more power and clarity.

I’m sure for a thousand dollars more I could come up with a better sound system, too :yum:

I have a Yamaha TSR-7810 receiver with Yamaha’s weirdo MusicCast proprietary multicasting thing. I’ve hidden all the rest of my cabling and I’d like to get rid of the unsightly speaker wire going to my current wall-mounted soundbar. Does anyone know if this soundbar supports that MusicCast (or if I can broadcast to it via BT from my receiver)?

Holy #$@% this sounds so good.

1 Like