Yamaha TSR-7850R 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver

Hi there. Sorry for the dent. It’s packaged by Yamaha before we sell it. CS will help you.

Sure, the receivers may come to you packaged by Yamaha, but Woot sent it out with only the one poorly cushioned box, no outer box. I don’t think you can plead ignorance here.

I mean, we’ll take the blame and make it right but it shipped directly from our vendor. :\

Yamaha TSR-7850R 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver. Factory reconditioned not open box, and they sold a bunch of them. I only posted because I thought it may be worth holding off a bit to the frugal minded, as the price has been lower in the past. It is a great receiver though, I own one myself.

FWIW, Woot CS were NOT able to “make it right” (i.e. get me an undamaged unit), they were only able to issue an RMA for a return. I’ll add this experience to the iPad that looked like it was pulled out of a trash compactor and several others. Woot, you have jumped the shark.

Followup: Got damaged receiver, (poorly packed, obviously dropped) wanted replacement. No replacement offered, only refund. Sent damaged receiver back to Woot, they got it but failed to update return status on the order page, and of course, did not refund me yet. You charged me before you sent the thing out, don’t you think that 3 days after receipt is enough to issue a refund, or at the very least update the status on your own page?

Hi there. I see the refund was issued this morning.