Yard Force 1800 PSI Pressure Washer

Yard Force 1800 PSI Pressure Washer

if you need a pressure washer, you don’t need an electric pressure washer.

Why’s that? Are they bad?

Yes, they are junk and take so much longer to do the job than 3200psi+. I currently have a electric one sitting in my garage and at last yard sale for $25 no one was even interested in it.

Honestly, it depends on what you’re using it for. I’ve been borrowing an electric one from a friend for a month or so and don’t want to give it back so I bought this one. I clean some screen printing screens, clean bird crap off the patio, stuff like that and it’s fine for me. I feel (although I never used one so I may be wrong) if I had a gas powered one I’d never use it because it would be more of a production than it’s worth for a 5 minute job.

So this wouldnt work well to clean my deck?

My experience is with concrete. For wood this would probably work but it would probably just be cheaper to higher someone locally to pressure wash it once or rent a pressure washer from your local hardware store. So, you could than either stain or paint it. Don’t go cheap on the product buy something that is backed by at least a 5yr warranty.

Most of the time equipment like this is considered like generators for me it just sits around in garage never being used but once or twice a year. I would like to have a gas powered pressure washer but since I can just borrow one. I’ve never had to actually buy a gas one and store it myself. I have a electric one that just takes to long to do the driveway without chemicals its a day job. With chemicals its still half a day with driveway attachment. Use a gas powered unit with the driveway attachment no need for chemicals added bonus and get it done in 1 hour max.