Yard Force 1800 PSI Pressure Washer

Yard Force 1800 PSI Pressure Washer

I’m not an expert on power washers, but I ordered one of these a few months back via woot and it has been awesome! I replaced my old stand up model with knot inducing power cords and spray hoses for this model and the cords and hose reels that are built in make it worth the price.
Very powerful and just so much easier to deal with than the old stand up ones.

4 Likes

I’d miss the old stand.

I want to get this but when I go through the reviews I have mixed thoughts of getting it who actually owns this one and can tell me about it

1 Like

Got one last time.
GREAT for the small jobs around the home.
NOT for doing BIG LARGE jobs all at once.
I would break down into smaller little jobs and hit it one at a time.
GOOD deal for the $$$$.
my 2 cents:)

3 Likes

I also got one last time and everyone here is right, this thing works really well. What it doesn’t do well is really large areas in a short amount of time. I did my driveway, front steps etc… and it took a few hours (pretty big driveway). So it works great, just have expectations that you can’t knock out large areas fast. I am happy with the deal and that I got it.

4 Likes

I do not have this pressure washer, but I do have an electric and found that adding an appropriate size surface cleaner increases its capability considerably.

2 Likes

Bought this unit earlier this year and this is a great machine for cleaning car/house/deck - this is my second washer in 20 years and the wind up reels for cord/hose are great… multiple tips for spraying suds and a powerful spray for a great cleanup. I power wash my house every year and this time with this machine was able to cut off 1/3 the time! A value for the price… Have Fun !

3 Likes

Thank you for all the comments! I was unsure until every comment. I recently bought the $60 shark vacuum and it’s awesome. Oh woot, thou maketh me spendeth too mucha. You silly lil monkeys.

1 Like

Yup. Worth every $.

Does the wand on this have a 1/4" quick connect so that a surface cleaner could be snapped on there?

1/4” twice is 1/2 an inch right? So 8 numbers all together 1412=8. Take the 3/8th away and you just might have five alive. Smaller jobs don’t get delegated; you big job people have crappy work ahead of you. Like Probably

How well does this work for car washing?

Too late, but at the very bottom of the description:

Trigger handle and wand with metal quick-connect fitting accepts all standard pressure washer accessories with 1/4" Connection – no adaptor needed.