Yay My Favorite!

the cake is a lie…

creaaaam shiiiiiirrrttt

Yay, thanks for the comments and buys! Wow it was alot closer in votes than ShirtDerbyStats showed. Maybe less than 20… Whew! Thanks again!!

this shirt is my favorite from this derby!
in for one :]

I hate cream, but this is absolutely darling. I’ll sleep on it.

First woot. A perfect birthday present!

It’s very cute indeed but I’ve already bought the last 4 so I am going to pass on this one :slight_smile:

I tried to save 10 bucks by asking my daughter if I could borrow her shirt. I bought 2 yesterday and 2 2day. She could share, but no. She whined and said aaahhhhhhhhh! when I asked about sharing.

Congrats. Funny shirt. Love the expression of the face.

Congratulations hmmxkrazee! Again, I have to say that cake is hilarious, and possibly a lie, as most cakes tend to be these days. :slight_smile:

ROFl

Love the shirt though, brings back old memories of playing rampage on NES. Oh fills me with that warm fuzzy feeling.

I LOVE THIS SHIRT. i just bought it and i would like to proudly pronounce to everyone that
I LOOK FREAKING GREAT IN CREAM SHIRTS.
… i do… thats who. im kinda tan, dark hair- it works for me.

My favorite, I was waiting for this, in for two! (one for my girlfriend)

grats krazee :slight_smile:

That is stupid as hell. What happened to the good designs? I am a nerd as much as any of you but if I ever saw someone walking down the street with a shirt like that I would probably obtain a carton of eggs and proceed to pelt the said subject until they realized that they were wearing a terrible shirt.

have some style. it’s not hard to do…

Woot!

In for 2 (one for the fiance)

the cake is NOT a lie :wink:

real cake never lies. Cake in video games lie all the time. congratulations on the print.

One for me, one for my brother. Rampage was our absolute favorite game when we were little. Played til our thumbs blistered and never conquered the world because the system always got too hot and fried…memories…

Good to wear on my b-day in November as I sit alone on the hard cold bathroom floor alone with a bottle of JD :stuck_out_tongue:
I like it, Grats
:slight_smile:

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race