Yeidid Crystal Station Cuff Hoop Earring

Yeidid Crystal Station Cuff Hoop Earring

2 Likes

Crappy.

I know you get what you pay for, but I’ve always felt like Yeidid gave me a decent piece of jewelry for the price…

But these earring broke the second time I put them in. The butterfly back is incredibly tight.

The only way to actually put it on and not break the earring is to center it perfectly on the end of the post. Then, keep the back from tilting off perfectly horizontal as it’s pushed down.

That is impossible to do since the wearer cannot see what they are doing!

And the earrings are wafer-thin, with metal that is structurally weak.

Unless you are buying these for a doll to wear as a crown, don’t waste your money.

1 Like

Sorry for the problem with the earrings. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

I think for just about anything else, I’d prefer a replacement. But I bet this is a flaw on all of them.

1 Like

I love Woot! because its refund process is simple and expedient.

2 Likes