YETI for $12.99 after Instant Rebate!

Does the 10 oz lowball come with a lid?

I think the top is an optional accessory.

If anyone wants the 18oz bottle there are some on Amazon for 16.00 and free Prime Shipping.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01ADWO0E6/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

so the 18 oz bottle is gone?

trying to order this. it won’t take the order and i am within the time period.

Looks like the 18oz yeti is sold out. I just got the email 2 minutes ago. That sucks!

10oz pictured with a lid does this one come with one?

Thanks! Got it!

Will this hold carbonated drinks?

It looks to me like Sams Club Online has the 10oz Rambler Lowballs for $9 for members (so $9.90 for non-members) with free shipping.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently you have to order 500 of them!? :slight_smile: Sorry.

Go for it.

We only put the small one in the email for that reason. :slight_smile:

I literally got this email within one hour of the time limit. W . T . F Woot?

I got the email at 8:17 am on 7/11/17… I am pretty sure this was all over for a couple hours by then

I received the e-mail for this date stamped 4:14 AM on 7/11. Just four hours after the sale ended. I’m impressed.

This sucks! I just logged in and the deal is sold out already.

Not sure if this is a joke … it’s already sold out.

It sounds like these Yeti items are suitable for when you’re out searching for Bigfoot : D

Was able to score one of these 10 oz YETI ramblers, and it came today. It doesn’t come with a lid, so now I have to purchase a lid. Annoyed because the picture shows it with one. Guess I shouldn’t have assumed it did. Definitely could have gotten a better deal elsewhere. Disappointed.