YETI Hopper 30 Coolers

I have a Hopper Two 40 which I got through a rewards program at work (free). I’m not a guy who’d pay $400 for a cooler, but this thing is VERY well made and keeps things cold in high sun environments.

This is an older and smaller one but still seems to be a great price. If you’re in the market for one, these don’t go on sale often so this may be a good opportunity, although I can see prices dropping as the older ones move into clearance mode.

They normally take bad stuff back at Woot. Every “dud” I bought (and there haven’t been many duds) was cheerfully refunded, sometimes not even wanting the item back. (There was some sandalwood oil that turned out fake and a set of socks that were the wrong product in those cases.)

But I guess if you don’t want to ever buy anything again, it’s a kinda free country.

Yes I reached out. I had the mop over 90 days before I gave it to my wife as a gift and then found out it wouldn’t even work. Was told you couldn’t do anything but was given a Black & Decker repair shop in my area. I called Black & Decker and was told that yes they could look at it , but I would be charged for it. I have never had a place not honor the merchandise that they sell, especially out of the box.

I must not understand the market for coolers, bcs a $300+ cooler bag just makes zero sense to me. For any of y’all who’re buying these, what’s the motivation over a cheap soft-insulated cooler, or a conventional cooler, or even those ultra-cheaper ones others have mentioned?

Right but the email said to reach back if they didn’t resolve it for you.

Let me check in with CS.

Quality of construction and materials added to superior insulation value (I’m sure there are some who want the brand recognition\status angle, but that’s even less me). Granted mine was kind of free…and I wouldn’t pay $400…but I’d sure pay $169 for this one.

Depends on your needs. If you need something to last over a day, that’s soft, light, and packable, this is worth looking at. If you need something to last a few hours, a cheap Styrofoam one will do fine.

And of course, if you need something that says I can afford the Lexus/MB of the cooler world, than definitely this is it.

Is there a way I can order 30 of these?

Sorry. We want to make sure everyone gets a chance to buy one and they’re selling pretty quick.

Agreed… I think woot has gotten better… I bought a generator a while back that looked like it had been drug behind the UPS truck from Texas to Florida… Woot was nice enough to give me partial credit to calm me down… I thought that was very nice of them… BUT, I think a little of It has to do with which service rep you get… One time I bought a refurbed neato vac for a gift (in November, gave it to brother on Christmas) when he opened it , It was DOA… and had many reviews claiming DOA… Woot fought me tooth and nail on returning that sucker…

I just bought two!!!

We never want that! We have been reworking our CS policies over the past year or so, so hopefully we’ve got the message across all of our reps about the changes. But if you ever have issues, let us know and keep your teeth and nails intact!

I literally just missed this…
Put it in my cart and bam! Sold out.

Can you just put it back up for a minute please?

Well, technically it is still up but we have no more to sell. Those things are popular. Gotta decide quick on them.

I think we all know at least one credit card was declined. Gimme my cooler!!! Waaahhhhh…