YETI Hopper Two 40 Portable Cooler

We have the Hooper Two 30 and it is really heavy full. I wouldn’t consider the 40 without a wagon.

There are a lot of Igloo coolers made in the USA, in the great state of Texas, by U.S. hand, in a U.S. factory, by U.S. citizens just like YOU. Support U.S. manufacturing. Support the American work force.

HA!

A fool and his money are soon parted

Support American manufacturing, and protect out jobs. What the hell people? More stuff from China? I don’t think so.

Not really, it’s just the branding hex put onto those 20/30 something crowd. Why do you think all the young families now need to drive around in Yukons and Suburbans just to take little Sally to dance class? Marketing and hype. You see dudes wearing “Spider” clothing, women wouldn’t be seen in anything short of LuLu lemon. When your local target or sporting goods store with it’s OWN brand is like %75 less in price and will keep you warm just as good? Give it time, Yeti will be like North Face. You will be able to find it at half or less the price when the novelty wears off. Those of us who have been camping, and not the weekend canoe trip type camping, knows that for 1/4 the price, you can buy similar “knockoffs” that work just as good. I say this as I sip from my yeti knockoff stainless steel tumbler, a RTIC brand that cost me like 7 bucks.

Just thought this was interesting about Yeti.

Now, if you want USA coolers, try here

Yes! Getting this to go with my Dyson vacuum, Beats headphones, and Canada Goose coat.

Make something good enough (and/or spend enough on marketing) to be thought of as the best, then charge five times more than adequate products and two or three times more than you should. And there will always be plenty of maroons who pony up. One ride on big city public transit will show you that.

God bless America!

For the cost of this thing, it better make fresh beer, can it and keep it ice cold for me. You’re insane if you pay this much to keep some drinks/food cold.

I got 2 50 can cooler bags yesterday, $5ea.

Yeti is on that list. If anyone finds the best deal among those, let us know!

…just like Prada.

You say you don’t agree with me, but then you seem to completely agree with me.

What can I say. A YETI isn’t for everyone. If your not about that life it can never be explained to you, and someone who is never will. Enjoy the lifestyle you live.

I found yeti coolers much much cheaper!

Yeah, well once I put two 6-packs of beer in one and the next morning had three 6-packs!

You forgot the Bose Wave Radio and Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner. Great marketing companies; products, not so much.

I love this and am going to use it!!! Classic!

This is true. You have to fall into the part of the Venn diagram where “People who like outdoor activities” overlaps with “has a lot of disposable income” and “likes to get ripped off.” If you can’t hit all three criteria, Yeti isn’t for you…

Just replace “likes to get ripped off” with “only likes to buy something once” and I think you nailed it. Cheers

I’ve bought plenty of Igloo coolers and they suck. I’ve spent so much money buying multiple Colmean and Igloo coolers that I would have been better off buying a Yeti.

I won’t pay $50 or $60 for a cooler where the ice melts by lunch time.

I like Orion coolers though. They have a lot of nice features.

But this bag? No…just no.