$59.99 $̶1̶0̶8̶.̶0̶0̶ 44% off List Price
2010 Zeppelin Winery Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon

Chateau d’Abalone Paso Robles Viognier 2-Pack
$48.99 $̶8̶8̶.̶0̶0̶ 44% off List Price
2012 Chateau d’Abalone Viognier, Paso Robles

Stillman Brown Deep Purple Petite Sirah 2-Pack
$54.99 $̶1̶0̶8̶.̶0̶0̶ 49% off List Price
2012 Stillman Petite Sirah, Paso Robles, “Deep Purple”

Why, thank you. Yes, I am whori- er, offering some of my previous swills here, as well as a tiny amount of a new Pinot Noir, which I have returned to producing after a long hiatus. Did I mention that I’m also moving my tasting room to an undisclosed location?

Thanks! I didn’t have enough Pinot Noir for a ‘regular’ Woot, so after a long afternoon at WWHQ we came up with this plan. They drank the sample after I left, and texted me that the whole office raved about it.
Probably because they were already buzzed, and there were only two of them!

SB is always an ought-to-buy, but 6 offers could break the bank. WW, show us some mercy.

Always enticing, but always just out of my comfort zone on the price side. I wish these were slightly more accessible (for me), as everyone raves about them. I have some of Verdejo and the prior vintage (Grenache Blanc), and even a bottle of the Viper port, but just can’t pull the trigger on the rest of the reds.

A nice 4-pack mix of one-each of the reds at $100 would have gotten me though.

Let’s hope for a windfall that doesn’t involve a monkey’s paw . . .

I’m moving my tasting room (can’t say where on public forum) and had to do something with the odd lots . . . plus I didn’t have enough PN for a ‘regular’ offering. Hey, I just do what the Woot Lords say.

The central coast red is a fracking good Merlot blend, how many more do I need??

Thanks, and I don’t know!
Somebody make me a CellarTroll icon!!! (I’m sure it’s been done already elsewhere.)

I went in for 3! And I’m considering having my wife buy some too. Also can I not also gift some if I’ve already bought 3?

And glad this Merlot is back. Probably my favorite wine in recent memory.

Woot accounts only require a unique email address for creation, which aren’t too hard to come by :slight_smile:

Hey Stillman, in a previous woot offering you mentioned something about in-bottle decanting – care to describe your technique?

Good grief. While the Viognier wasn’t my cup of tea, the specs and description of the Pinot are right up my alley. And just having driven down the San Simeon coast I can picture where the vineyards would be. Not sure about the others, though…but I did have a Black Zep PS a few weeks ago and enjoyed that too.

It’s more of an aeration- open bottle, pour 3-6 oz, recork and let sit a few days for the PS, one for the PN.

Any rec for the CS? I see the PN wants a little air.

The Pinot is killer. Says shilly about swilly.

Sold!!! :slight_smile:

This stuff looks great. Can you give some tips on aging windows (assuming we don’t want to in-bottle decant the petite sirah for 3 days)?

Specifically, I guess I’m looking for drinking window on the Cab, Pinot, and PS. And how long should/can these be cellared?

Dagnab it! I’ll have to redefine SIWBM to allow for occasional purchases. Like some Stillman Brown.

Tell me something about the Chateau d’Abalone wines. Help me decide. Enable my purchase.