You're a Good Man Stillman Brown

Cab now-2017, Pinot 2014-2020? PS 2015-2025? SWAGs assume cool cellar, no decant. I have to admit I’m more of a young wine swiller…

I happen to be drinking a 2011 Red Zeppelin Chateau d’Abalone (Grenache Blanc), Hall Ranch Vineyard. Loved the 2012 and the Vio is a new addition to the CdA label.

Verdejo is dry, aromatic, uberswill. Also ultra rare in US. Viognier is off dry (.9rs) high acid high fruit (1 ton/acre). Sorry for brevity, I am on the road with iPhone 4, ha!

The Pinot Noir vineyard is quite exceptional; a mile and a half from the ocean, and extremely low yield (half a ton to a ton per acre). We’ve been changing the vines’ training to lower the fruit zone to pick up more heat from the ground, and lifting the canopy. I’ll post pics on my blog later!

You got me. Orders placed for the Pinot Noir, the Verdejo, and the Central Coast Red.

In my effort to drink down the inventory, I just suffered a setback. The target date for getting to the desired bottle count keeps getting pushed back. Which of course just means that I’ll enjoy the “drinking down” for a while longer. How’s that for rationalization?

Still have a Black Zeppelin 2009 . good stuff, will go for the Cab here.
reading the post some of this juice will sell out before next friday

Admirable!

Cut and paste link to my blog: pic of san simeon coast vineyard is at the bottom. Sorry, but the woot link formatting is slightly beyond inconvenient . . .

Just read the write up on the RED, its got me intrigued, just might have to get 2 myself with the Cab order,

I have to go out to dinner in a bit, so if somebody’s going to troll (“you should hire me to fix your crappy website” and “I never spend more than $X on Y type of wine” are my personal favorites) you should do so then so you don’t have to suffer the indignity of a polite response from me.

Yeah, you did suck me in for a woot! Actually two.
I can’t even keep CT up to date, much less drink it down.

That’s even better than the vineyard picture! Or not.

Central Coast Red already sold out…RATS!!! Stillman got any other wines you could substitute for that one? Just doesn’t seem right that something sold out on an offer that lasts until the 19th.

Agreed.
But I still added the vineyard for ya.

Yeah, it disappeared from my shopping cart overnight. Looks like there were only 2 cases available. I thought the PN was the wine in short supply?

There were definitely more than two!

It was one of the smaller allocations but I didn’t think it would vanish in 24 hours . . . sorry!

Where’s the Tempranillo offering, Stillman?!

In for the Pinot and the Verdejo before they sell out! Thanks Stillman

Last Wooter to Woot:
OoWillz