You've Got Ten Dollar Taste!

I’m sure some of you went through the products and went, “I have that… and that… oh and that too.” just like I did.

So tell us about that! :slight_smile:

Cheddar Bacon Pop

Or, in other words - contains neither bacon nor cheddar.

I have the square fry pan and the 4th burner pot, both of which happen to be sitting on the stove dirty from using them to cook yesterday before work. They are perfect for small kitchens and single people. I don’t have to worry that food is stuck on from yesterday, because they both clean up well. I also have the Houdini wine set. I adore the corkscrew, it makes opening bottles a breeze, and the wine saver bottle cap thing is always in use. If I had more room in my kitchen drawers, I’d get another set just to have another one of those. I’ve seen similar sets selling for a lot more. All three of the items I have have been well worth the small investment.

What is this, like, for birds or something? I would think the bird(s) would have a great time chewing, or pecking, or whatever it is they do, to escape… Who ever designed this really didn’t put much thought into the design and type of material. It must have been designed by a man…

Agreed

Yep. I have the 4th burner pot and the can opener/jar opener, which both work great. So does the Houdini wine opener, but that’s gone.

Some people have complained about the can opener failing, but mine’s been fine.

The bacon-pop, eh (but it’s gone anyway). Both it and the Bacon Salt are artificially flavored. The bacon salt is just okay as well.

Ummm… I thought we weren’t going to talk about bacon anymore… Not that I’m complaining…

good lord… I got it, it stunk up my kitchen, smelled like dog food, had 1 bite, tasted like dog food. The rest are now joke gifts for Christmas.

I’m guessing the popcorn?

Got to be. I like bacon salt, but that popcorn is pretty awful.

I have the can opener set. It works great. It unseals the can, leaving a smooth edge on the lid, and the lid can be placed back on to cover the can.

GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!!

I’ve got the Artistry frying pan, and I think it’s fantastic. It’s the perfect size for grilled cheese!

The willow cloche is perfect for putting a flameless candle in. It casts really nice shadows on the walls and looks especially nice on a table outside, for entertaining.

RE, bacon salt.

The fifth ingredient is “corn SYRUP.” Not, suryp.

steve

Here’s the full list of ingredients:
Sea salt, dehydrated garlic, paprika, dehydrated onion, corn syrup, bleached enriched flour, monosodium glutamate (MSG), spice, corn cereal, maltodextrin, wheat fiber, shortening (includes partially hydrogenated cottonseed and palm oils . . . TRANS FAT), natural hickory smoke flavor, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors (contains milk), hydrolized vegetable protein, autolyzed yeast extract, modified food starch, caramel color, smoke flavor, Yellow 6, Red 40, disodium-guanylate, disodium inosinate, Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol). Contains wheat soy and milk ingredients.

Are you sure? Suryp maybe from the special corn suryp plant. :tongue:

Reported.

Is that to avoid FDA inspectors (for salmonella, etc)? Just wonderin’ :wink:

Just an FYI. When my family made popcorn (way before microwaves were available but slightly after invention of gas stoves) we always made it with bacon fat as the “oil.” Because no popcorn I’ve had since can begin to compare, the idea of buying nuke-able bacon popcorn just doesn’t appeal. (I’ve tried the bacon salt…not my cuppa.)

I’ve been waiting for that galt burlap stool to come back. Would be perfect for my photo studio.

Or any kind of stool really…make it happen Woot!
:slight_smile: