You Asked For It

Know what I mean? Nudge Nudge

“You Asked For It” Trivia:

I cannot repel designs of this magnitude!!

Thanks for bringing back the shirt I regretted missing out on the most!

Edit: Just saw you reprinted “Moloko Plus” as well - good call!

Bring back Pandemonium please :slight_smile:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/pandemoniumia8Detail.png

I wish these sales would include more long-sleeved tees, especially as we enter the colder months. Even better, I’d like an option to buy a design in long-sleeve for every shirt (but I won’t hold my breath :slight_smile: )

I’d love to see 355 Woolloomoo come around again

Ohhhh, and Koinnibalism. Had so many compliments on this shirt.

My god - the number of times I’ve cried myself to sleep at night for having missed the clockwork orange shirt. Today I can finally make amends with my dead something something…oh the gods they smile … ok perhaps that’s a bit dramatic, but I’m more than a little giddy I can get the orange timepiece shirt. Wowzers.

Whaaaat? No Hungry Hungry games hoodie? Please Woot! complete my Hungry Hungry games collection.

Very flattered to read this. Thanks for the kind words, and the collection. :slight_smile:

You know, between what people are posting as recommendations for future second chances and some of the designs that are in this sale, I cannot stress this enough - ALWAYS BUY THREE RANDOMS. Finding Technicolor, Pandamonium, Squeeze, 5 Second Rule, and No Electricity Required - I’ve acquired all of these through randoms.

Also, book-related totes are the best. You take them to the library and it’s neat to feel like you accessorized for your loaning of various media.

Need “5 second rule” apron :slight_smile:

My old shirts wish list is shrinking! Thanks Woot!

Yes! My five bucks shirt was beat up! Got three this time so I’m future proof!! Next up, lime>coconut!

How about “Escape,” since we just got its sequel but many of us missed the original?

Oooh, maybe on a long-sleeved shirt?

I was hoping for Apathy Coalition. I was too apathepic at the time of the original sale. Also wanting Living Plan B.

FIVE BUCKS COFFEE, thanks for bringing this back, I get more comments on this shirt then any other and my old one is all worn out.

I’d buy a duplicate Apathy Coalition - I’m getting scared to wear mine.

Really want to see Row vs. Wade again. I get the best comments on this shirt ever, and mine is in bad shape. Row Vs. Wade

Edit: Whoa I got a quality post at some point! Never saw that. My crap posting has been validated!

Will I need to prepare my wallet for even more pain?

(sent an email too)

Thanks for the ICOON hoodie!

I will add a ditto to the bring back The Original -Recycler

My son was wearing his yesterday and every time I see him in it, I regret not purchasing one for myself and getting another as a spare.

Oh, by the way my Pandamonium is worn out and ripped. I would gladly purchase another, if it were offered!

a clockwork orange and the broken robot (one of the first woot shirts ever) are still my two favorite shirts.

I want the broken robot shirt again!

mine is getting pretty shabby

anyone else remember that one? light blue, broken robot pieces?