You Choose Wine or Rita 2-pk

Everything I can find out on the world wide webz says they’re both 16oz. It could be that our picture is giving the illusion that they’re a different size.

If these are the same as the canning jars I have (and I can’t think why they wouldn’t be), they are both the same size. One is tall and narrow, the other wide and squat, but they both hold a pint.

So, duct-tape them back together!

looks like $14 or higher in price online not including shipping. I’ve found them for 9.99 each locally. So $11.99 for a 2pk is $5.99. Add shipping and they are approximately $8.50 each including shipping.

So if you can’t find them near you locally, then this is a pretty good price reduction for you. Or if you can find them locally, then this saves you some gas.

He’s a Wooternational Man of Mystery.

Leave Red Green out of this.

My cousin used these in place of champagne glasses at her wedding. No joke.

Perfect! Jerk reference!

I mean, perfect reference to “the Jerk”, of course, not a perfect reference from a jerk :-}

We have a new local restaurant called The Mason Jar which is very highly rated by our local paper. So I guess mason jar drinking glasses are the new “thing”.

I hope it doesn’t last long. I really don’t like drinking out of them.

He can be quite funny if he’s not doing his overblown “you might be a redneck” bit. But ya gotta give the public what they want.

My wife and I used these glasses at our wedding in Appalachia a few months ago. The perfect touch. Made the moonshine taste even more authentic.

These wine glasses are great for outdoors with the lid. Wine attracts all sorts of ugly flies and they end up in your brew. The lids keep them out like lids on beersteins.

Also if you want to make a great fly trap, put some cheapy wine in a wine bottle, add a little H2O, stir. Flys are attracted, drink a little, get drunk, fall into the standing wine and drown.

i was going to ask about this, since the “mason jar stemware” i’ve seen in the past is just glued together.

Oh, not me!!! I like Jeff Foxworthy, but I saw a really cute jumpsuit in the store the other day and when I looked at the tags it was the “Kardashian” label. Did NOT buy!!!

That’s a good deal - I don’t have these locally. I saw them just the other day in a catalog for $17.99 (before shipping charges)!

You need that sippy cup attachment that I linked above.

Apparently this is a big business!

That is not the same company as this, but the same product. The things people buy (myself included, not these particular things, but equally ridiculous things).

There was a restaurant here in suburban Kansas City, KS that was doing it when I was a kid in the 80’s.

Ooh, a wine glass with a lid. Handy.

If you buy these 'cuz you think they’re cool,…

…you need to work on your cool.

We’ve got a friend that we tease for his love of wine. He also happens to be the bachelor-type. The running gag is that he’s been caught drinking wine out of a Yahtzee tumbler. These are for him! :smiley: