You come across a satchel with $100,000. What do you do?

That’s exactly what I was going to type

1 Like

Coming from South Florida, where this used to happen a couple of times a year, turn it in. Otherwise, the next bag would have my head in it.

So many factors to consider…
did I came across said bag in my attic? In a park? At my friend’s house? At church? In a parking lot? At work? Under my bed? Under your bed?

2 Likes

Satchel was a great baseball player he deserves $100,000 and more

1 Like

Turn it in. The bad money lol

What satchel? I didn’t see a satchel? What does this satchel look like? Oh, I think I saw one running that way.

1 Like

PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY!

Lemme say it ONE MO TIME!

PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY!

What ya gonna do is depending on whether you’re in a car and you see it or you’re just walking. If I was walking and I saw it, I would hide it in some bushes and then come back with a car. I would get some gloves to prevent my fingerprints. When I come back with the car, I would put the duffle bag in the car. That way, if some drug dealers come looking for it, I will be able to hand it off to the drug dealer and say, bye, bye, “I was never here.”

Then, if no one comes after 2 hours, I will take it home and bury it! That’s right, BURY IT!

That way, if the police come knocking, or if the drug dealers come, I will tell them, “Hey, I was just keeping it safe for you. Let me go and this never happened. I have family members who will search for me if I go missing” If the police comes, I will say something like," Hey you got the money. Don’t make me go all ACAB on y’all. And besides, I was keeping it safe for y’all."

The key is not to spend the money for at least 6 months. After six months, wait 3 more months and start spending the money VERY CAREFULLY! Use for food purchases, only the little things. Launder the money though the electronic secondhand market.

BAM, now you have clean money from selling and buying electronics.

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!

Yeah, ikr.

It is NOT a good person. There’s literally no reason for a normal, hardworking person to have that much money. I won’t feel bad about taking it because it is definitely going to be some drug dealer shit.

Are you freaking serious? There is no reason for a normal, hardworking person to have a hundred grand? My father, while never carried it around on his person in a large satchel, did have that much - or more - and despised / distrusted banks. There are plenty of reasons that someone might have large sums of cash on their person. And contrary to what the public has been brainwashed into believing, not all of them involve nefarious deeds.

2 Likes

I depends WHERE I found it.
If I am pretty sure that I am not being watched, then I would take it home, and hide it for a few years. Spending it, too soon after finding it might raise some red flags.

Spend it.

I’m not the one stalking message boards to pass judgement on a hypothetical scenario… just sayin

1 Like

I’m an honest person but if it was just the satchel & money, it’s mine! If there was any type of information enclosed that identified someone, then I’d try to find the owner. But turning it over to the police, is not an option. They’re just going to keep it so why can’t I enjoy it like they would :money_mouth_face:

Find the nearest fan and open the bag!?

I’m not that lucky!

2 Likes

In all honesty, if I found some mysterious bag, I wouldn’t want to open it. unless it was clearly full of money, I wouldn’t want to open it in case it was …poop…or worse.

If they have 100k in a bag, they are probably not poor. However, they may be after loosing it.

:+1:

I’d go to.the grocery store a few actually and randomly bu pay for people’s groceries…