You Complete Me

I just saw a guy wearing this shirt today. That’s pretty weird. Must have been a little different.

Munchkin!

Hold On! I want to see the DNA test on those sprinkles!

d’aww! The donut’s like “O NOES!” and the donut hole is smiling like “Don’t worry I’m here!”

Now how do the legs fit into the hole…maybe he sits in the donut like a swing!

“You had me at jello… Errr… Sorry. Frog in my throat. You had me at jelly-filled”

One should buy this shirt to wear on the first Friday in June, also known as Doughnut Day. We should acknowledge the trials and tribulations that all doughnuts and donuts go through in their doughy lives.

Came here to say that exact same thing.

It would have been less obvious if the frosting had been a different colour, or if there had been no sprinkles, or IF THE TITLE HADN’T BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME.

Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

That’s a hole lotta t-shirt.

hehe, I keep thinking the donut’s hole is like one of those stick-your-face-in-this-hole-to-be-someone-else cardboard cutouts for photos, and then I imagine the donut hole standing behind the donut cheesing for the camera. except then it’d just be all camouflaged with a smiley and that’s kinda creepy…

I actually have the shirt from snorgtees. I even wore it today. Creepy.

But it is a really cute shirt. I like how they are holding hands. It’s so romantic.

I figured it out, California likes bright happy colors.

1 state down, 49? to go.

I was thinking the same thing

Was gonna say the same thing.

Its Same Same But Different

I wonder why it isn’t “You complEAT me?”

-cause, somebody’s gonna, even with those horrible sprinkles on there.

Thought this was a donut penny-farthing when I first saw it…

I didn’t realize that donut holes could be frosted and sprinkled.

“similar shirts exist”

?

Congrats expo! You make me smile!

Felicidades Jorge!

This is kinda dirty if you know what I mean. I like it.