You Go Girl!

I haven’t gotten to see the show, but I have seen the ads. That’s why she looked familiar but I couldn’t place her.

Thanks, slipppers!

Now, any help–or confirmation–of the last two I’m not sure about?

>'Kat

The last two are Khaleesi from Game of Thrones and you were right about Ripley! :smiley:

Hope you like it! :smiley:

Yay and wags! Esp happy since I’ve never seen even one ep of GoT (I know, I know…)

Sorry about misspelling Ripley’s name (blush) I really should actually wake up fully before posting online.

>'Kat

I wondered about that; I checked just a few minutes after they went up. I’d like to have this for my daughter, but an 8 is way too big for her and probably will be for a couple of years at least. Shame.

I guess Kaylee isn’t action-y enough to make the cut? Still, great shirt.

No small kids sizes? That’s freaking crazy. So disappointed Woot.

Yep disappointed. I would have liked to get one for my 4 year old.

I thought the Ripley character was Sally Ride, the astronaut. Great shirt - I would like to see it in a non-fiction version too.

No Captain Janeway? She was the lead character for 7 years, stranded with her crew.

+10 Points for Peggy Carter, -10 points for Daenerys. I feel Game Of Thrones is a poor example of girl power, personally. (Sorry, really don’t want to start a flame war.) Suggested alternatives: Galadriel, River Song, Wonder Woman, Miss Piggy?

Oh well, I wouldn’t get one for the missus anyway without the AA option.

Haha, it was hard to make decisions of who to add…I think Janeway and Riversong are great suggestions, so are Zoe and Keylee from Firefly. To be honest, I don’t remember why I made some decisions when I made the shirt.

I almost included Aeryn from Farscape as well, but was worried that too few people might recognize her. To be honest, you could almost fill a whole shirt with cool Farscape gals :smiley:

Anyway. I couldn’t make it right for all, but that’s how it always is :wink:

I was hoping they were back for good too…

I’m honestly curious why you think Danny’s a poor example when she not only found her motivation in freeing entire peoples, but also is becoming leader in her own right? Not trying to start a flame war, just honestly curious.

Girl power, but still no girl cut t-shirts. Sigh.

Why say that when clearly you do?

i wanted to honor her wishes.

i prolly should’ve just put bouquet/bucket.

actually i’ll go do that now.

done. i’m grateful ppl are still reading the writeups and gratefulller still that ppl know what i’m babbling about even some of the time.

Yay! More awesome girl’s shirts (or awesome shirt in general of course!)

Instead of Daenerys just substitute Astrid from the How to Train Your Dragon Series.

I was not getting Agent Carter…I thought that was Evie Carnahan from The Mummy. That’s an awfully long skirt for the 1940’s.

With heads bigger than their torsos you’re going to get pedantic about the era-appropriateness of their fashions?