You Sank My Cat-tleship

Cattleship? Actually my name for it was “Cat Carrier”. As in, how you get your cats to the vet…

I thought cattle would be cute too!

Woot, you understand people are going to be wearing these shirts without the benefit of your clever captioning? This is so stupid my head hurts. Please try again.

I’d love to sink that ship.

kind of reminds me of the Macedonian flag :slight_smile:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Flag_of_Macedonia.svg/125px-Flag_of_Macedonia.svg.png

anyways I dont like it that much…gn ppl

Geez. Now that is impressive.

Also, this shirt made me laugh. The red is a nice change of pace.

Yeah, but I don’t think that people would get the double (triple?) meaning without some kind of hint, like the one we got when we read the title. Cows (cattle) I would have gotten without a hint, but cats (cat-tle) I’m not sure. I don’t hate the design, but I don’t love it either.

Keep trying my site. It’s there intermittently. I need a new hosting service…

spend more time in the internets, and you would not need woot descriptions

also, if woot had gone with the original title it would have made more sense.
it is a cat carrier.

I’m not sure if I’m buying this or not, but we’ll see in the morning. it’s cute.

Nice concept, not my thing though. Good night people!

Eyes… hurt… what an annoying looking shirt. Although I want to be annoying wherever I go, I shall pass on this one.

Doesn’t this look like a Japanese flag? Is there an inside joke that I am missing?

Home of the Rising sun

Not a good background image. Strong resemblance to the Japanese flag. With the battle ship, its just not a good match.

perfect anybody over 50 is gonna hate this shirt. and as a former squid im insulted you would try to pass off a carrier as a battleship.

all i can say … is BANZAI BANZAI TOJO

Congrats adderxyu :slight_smile:

less red shirts please

See, you made my point for me. Or else, I am misinformed, and the shirt.woot community just loves explaining their apparel to others.

read the comments genius, he didn’t

Which Japanese flag have you seen?

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/70/69/22206970.jpg

eww cats and red i’ll pass