Youbetchücan!

I wanted the Pica one to win too

What a great shirt! Congrats on the printing!

Now to decide if I’ll be getting one or two of these…

Anyone know what the “pluck” part means or is referring to?

In for one! I almosted lol-ed when I read the shirt the first time, so that means a purchase for me!

Someone has hijacked Adder’s account and is making the same inane comment on each derby winner’s thread.

ROFLMAO! rglee129 Awesome job! Grats on getting printed!

I always wear yellow when I am having a ray of sunshine type day this is perfect

I’m guessing something along the lines of:
Resourceful courage and daring in the face of difficulties; spirit.

[link]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pluck[/link]

This design makes me smile and laugh out loud! I love it! Can’t wait to wear it around town :slight_smile:

I was so torn about this, because I wanted this one AND pica republic. but in for 3. is going to be freaking AWESOME wearing it in Mexico and people trying to read it XD. and the S.O. is a total dork about all things punny, new vocab, and everything in between. the hazards of dating someone for whom English is a second language. ROTFL

we will wear these shirts as we prepare for moving- i shall alternate between this one and my fat unicorn one. which I also will need to order some more copies of as well. I am sure this shirt will help me maintain my happy place dealing with the endless, mind numbing, soul sucking intensity that defines relocating. XD yay for happy yellow! now keeping my fingers crossed for E’s shirt this week to complete my happy go lucky shirt collection. :stuck_out_tongue:

and to all the naysayers, pluck is an awesome word. I am a plucky person. and will wear this with pride as I persevere in pondering the plethora of possibilities and pluckily place my personage on the perilous path to personal freedom.

hee, ok shutting up now. your shirt is just dangerous, but cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats rglee!!! This was one of two that I really really wanted this derby. (The other being Pica, of course).

Yay!

Driven, determined, gutsy, ambitious, persistent, spunky, hard-working, go-getting, nose-to-the-grindstone, all-Youbetchacan-dream-chasing apple pie-eaters.

Catchy name “Youbetchacan”, decent design… horrible background. Yellow on yellow, why?

I dunno. Maybe because it fits the color scheme of the shirt?

I want one, but I’m too poor.

Congratulations rGLEE :D!

I guess people like smiley faces a lot. I was gonna buy the quick brown fox too, guess that just saved me 10 bucks. Grats though.

Congrats rglee! Got one for my daughter – it’ll be perfect. (Thanks to your fiancée too!)

Wow- I never thought a positive attitiude would be so polarizing! I’m glad some of you like it…

Regardless, major props to my fiance for coming up with the “Youbetchücan” idea last Sun night, and then for helping me hash out the details/ revise the presentation of the shirt comp, etc., all while she was looking superfine. This shirt is officially going to be our honeymoon $$$, so look out Bahamas (and maybe we’ll swing by Youbetchücan if we have time)

A lot of people like it. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have won. Congratulations on winning and best wishes on the pending nuptials and a happy honeymoon to you.

Not to worry, just a buncha whiners, never heard of pluck! Look at Wyoming light up. Must be the home of many plucky people. In for three, paid for overnight so it’ll be here in time for convention next week. Happy, happy, happy. At last-- a clever shirt I won’t have to explain.

I’m really glad this shirt won; I’m in for 3. This is the only shirt in the Fog that I saw myself wearing.