Your Choice CRKT Knife

something weird was going on - for about an hour and a half woot was blocked at work - now its been unblocked - hmmm…

It might not have been blocked… I think the servers / connections were going up and down because some Bacon Onion Casseroles were offered and snagged…

offerings of krapp have never resulted in an Access Blocked message before - this was something else

Assuming the site doesn’t crash again…

did he already come out twice today?

That’s what I’m wondering. As far as I have see ( read), he came out earlier today but site had problems, so I dunno. Correct me if I’m wrong please

He came out once today so far. There was also a Bag of C****rap given away by the user WootSquatch for guessing the correct name of the dog pictured in the forum. I didn’t pay close enough attention to find out if it was WootSquatch’s dog or not.

I am extremely dissappointed with this purchase. The ad copy clearly states that the knife has a traditional liner lock (and the post with the video review does indeed have one) but mine did not. Instead of a separate piece of steel inside the grip frame providing the lock as normal the frame itself is cut and held under tension as the liner lock. Instead of the frame having four strong outside edges it really only has three. It is also extremely hard to close because this part of the frame that is acting as the liner lock is very thick and stiff. I have to use two hands or dig into it hard with the point of my thumb instead of being able to sweep it aside with the face of my thumb.

If you don’t feel the item was represented correct, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

A picture tells a thousand words so including a link to a picture (upload a pic to imgur.com) will speed things up.