Your Choice Fitbit

nope, no spam received from woot :slight_smile:

Had the same issue. Ordered slate fitbit and received black.

Oh man. If you havenā€™t, please email support@woot.com; CS can help get things sorted for you.

Has anyone had any success getting through to the 3rd-party warranty company Woot/Amazon has contracted for this deal? My daughterā€™s Flex gives absurdly-high numbers (says she did 11,000+ steps on a day she was in school), and Iā€™ve been trying for 3 days to call the warranty company, getting either busy signals or it rings indefinitely.

Very unprofessional.

Sorry for your experience! Please reach out to support@woot.com; they can help get you pointed in the right direction.

I already did, and they are quick to offer a return. I am trying to avoid this as my daughter really likes it (and this model) and we just want an exchange.

Tried 7 more times today and it rings for 1 minute then hangs up. Does this company actually exist? Woot should drop them like a bad habit (or faster).

Iā€™m having the same problem. I purchased as present. Went to use/charge last night and nothing. Tried everything suggested and finally tried customer service this morning calling the number on the card r844-477-9429. That number doesnā€™t work. Tried calling Fitbit directly and they tell me they canā€™t help and to contact woot! Not impressed :frowning:

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Make sure youā€™re calling that number between the stated hours:

Monday - Friday
8:30AM - 12PM PST
1:00PM - 5:00 PM PST

If you still donā€™t have any luck, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

Yes tried calling during those times. It rings and ring and there there is a message that says ā€œPlease enter access codeā€ Iā€™ve tried emailing customer service via support@woot.com, is that the same as using the form above?

Yes, email is fine as well.

Just wanted to come back and say the Woot customer service restored my faith! They sent me a prepaid return label and will refund when they receive it back. Of course my daughter was a little disappointed, but at least I can now order a replacement on Amazon (so still part of the family)