Your Choice Fitbit

I was wondering if y’all will be selling replacement bands for the Flex style?

Maybe!

Those are a buck a piece on aliexpress. Many different colors and styles. It takes two or three weeks to ship from China… but worth the wait.

If me posting that site is against the terms, I do apologize. My momma always said it is better to ask for forgiveness, than permission.

No warranty mentioned, is there any provided?

Alllllllll the way down at the bottom of the Features tab:

**Warranty: 60 Day Replacement Limited Warranty

For warranty support, please call 844-477-9429 Monday - Friday from 8:30AM - 12PM; 1:00PM - 5:00 PM PST. As long as you are in the 60 day window there is a no-questions-asked replacement guarantee for any Fitbit item that arrived defective.**

Greetings Woot Gods & Godesses!
For the Flex model, there is no size selection. Will it automatically send a Small or Large?

Hi there. Per the features:

Includes both small and large wristbands

One thing to be wary of about the Surge - the bands can come apart. I had one Surge start separating from the band after about 8 months, contacted FitBit, they sent me a replacement. This one had a bubble develop at the band/tracker interface within a month, and now, about 4 months later, it has started separating there and the other side of the tracker. I’m actually about to contact FitBit and tell them that their either need to fix their production methods, offer replacement bands for the Surge, or I’ll be going elsewhere with my money.

My employer gave me a Fitbit HR as part of a fitness incentive program. It’s a toy.

Sometimes it counts steps when I’m not walking, sometimes undercounts steps when I am. Their technology isn’t there yet.

I get rewards for my “activity,” so I’m still wearing it, but it’s laughably inaccurate.

Did anyone else order these and get the wrong cable? I ordered two and both cables were for a different fitbit. The customer support number isn’t/wasn’t working, so I sent an online message…hoping this gets cleared up soon, since they are unusable if they can’t be charged…

Oh jeeze, I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope that FitBit CS gets back to you ASAP.

If not, send me a private message and I’ll see what Woot’s CS can do to help you.

I bought the Surge. It wouldn’t charge. I charged it for 6 hours, then it would die within a minute. I just received my replacement today, and it does the same thing. I think they sent the same Surge back to me. This is ridiculous! Is it possible to just get my money back?

Oh man, sorry! Please send your info and situation to support@woot.com. CS will get you taken care of.